NFL General Discussion

Mr. Brightside

Sounds like they are definitely going to offload him, even if they have to cut him. I'm sure we'll hear all about it when Jackson is no longer an Eagle. Probably running his mouth about one thing or another and the organisation has had enough.

Sounds like they are definitely going to offload him, even if they have to cut him. I'm sure we'll hear all about it when Jackson is no longer an Eagle. Probably running his mouth about one thing or another and the organisation has had enough.

I agree that he is probably a difficult character to manage and it sounds like the Eagles have probably run out of patience with him, but IMO the benefits of keeping him vastly outweigh the bad points.

I agree that he is probably a difficult character to manage and it sounds like the Eagles have probably run out of patience with him, but IMO the benefits of keeping him vastly outweigh the bad points.

Riley Cooper and Jeremy Maclin is a decent enough WR pairing. Zach Ertz should improve and the offense is run heavy anyway. Jackson has a high salary and then you add in that he may be a locker room cancer. I can see where the Eagles are coming from but I suppose we won't know for sure until we find out what actually happened.

Riley Cooper and Jeremy Maclin is a decent enough WR pairing. Zach Ertz should improve and the offense is run heavy anyway. Jackson has a high salary and then you add in that he may be a locker room cancer. I can see where the Eagles are coming from but I suppose we won't know for sure until we find out what actually happened.

I agree with this and think that this is the main problem the Eagles have with him. I suppose it's down to Kelly and/or owner to decide whether his qualities outweigh the negatives, especially if he is unsettling the dressing room. On his day he can be absolutely phenomenal.

Looks like we need to make do with the horrible superman, bicep kiss or title belt celebration pish! Can they not penalise those too!

What's up with some helmet bumping and a slap on the ass!!?

(Maybe even have time for some football!)

The best dunk celebrations are when the white guy usually a QB goes for it and it becomes a lay up!

Edited by Albertlegend

Come on, how many TEs try it. It's not exciting or unique and hardly a loss. Players will need to get creative. Perhaps other sports worth replicating in a celebration?!

Perhaps take it out wide and try to curl in a rugby conversion?

I'm sure the crowd would find that entertaining.