NFL General Discussion

Mr. Brightside

Surely to f**k that can't be really his dad.

Maybe but it would be some effort to pretend to be him.

Adam Beasley of the Miami Herald spoke to the FinHeaven board administrator.idrd1994 registered with a date of birth of 12/14/1949, which matches Richie Incognito Sr.'s birthday.

It's worth noting that IDRD are the initials of Richie, his brother, and their mother (and "I" for Incognito), which would be a very "dad on the internet" sort of username.

http://deadspin.com/is-richie-incognitos-dad-blasting-jonathan-martin-on-m-1457997230

Maybe but it would be some effort to pretend to be him.

Adam Beasley of the Miami Herald spoke to the FinHeaven board administrator.idrd1994 registered with a date of birth of 12/14/1949, which matches Richie Incognito Sr.'s birthday.

It's worth noting that IDRD are the initials of Richie, his brother, and their mother (and "I" for Incognito), which would be a very "dad on the internet" sort of username.

http://deadspin.com/is-richie-incognitos-dad-blasting-jonathan-martin-on-m-1457997230

Nah. I'm going for troll.

It would be so easy to get his familiy's details these days.

Kubiak suffered a mini stroke

More commonly known as a T.I.A

I had one of those in March and recovered pretty quickly, no long term symptoms or damage. Scary as f**k to be told "you had a stroke" mind.

All the best Gary

I had one of those in March and recovered pretty quickly, no long term symptoms or damage. Scary as f**k to be told "you had a stroke" mind.

All the best Gary

Christ that's a bit scary!

Although I didn't think the raiders played any games in march so not sure how you got so worked up : )

Glad your ok, and hopefully kubiak is back soon.

My dislike for the Packers increases. In the dynasty league I'm now fucked. Matt Ryan has no one to throw to because Jones is out (I have both) and Jordy Nelson was covering for me because A-Rod had no one else to throw to. The only positive is that hopefully Starks gets used more now.

No. Just no.

They already spoke to him this year about coming back it's thankfully not happening, and don't start this tebow nonsense either!

They had Vince Young in preseason.

I'd pay money to watch that happen.

ETA: How can a team like the Packers who have always had really good backups find themselves in this situation?

Edited by Dee4Life1893