NFL General Discussion

Mr. Brightside

London Bowl next weekend Steelers v Vikings. Which team will be less meh?

Both offences play in fits and starts. Steelers edge the passing game and the Vikes have Peterson, therefore a superior ground game.

Defences are a mixed bag to.

I seem down on the Steelers at the moment so I'll go Vikings but I don't think it will be one of my last man standing selections ;)

Sorry if asked before, but anyone going down for this?

Both offences play in fits and starts. Steelers edge the passing game and the Vikes have Peterson, therefore a superior ground game.

I seem down on the Steelers at the moment so I'll go Vikings but I don't think it will be one of my last man standing selections ;)

Vikings for me.

I seem down on the Steelers at the moment so I'll go Vikings but I game t think it will be one of my last man standing selections ;)

I'll be there supporting the Vikings (I say supporting I'll be betting on them) to counteract my mate who is a huge Steelers fan. Could be a really close game which would be nice as the previous Wembley games I have attended have been a bit shit. Good to see AP in the flesh too meaning I'll be able to.say I have seen the GOAT running back and QB in.the flesh in a game ;-)

Just finished watching the Jets game. We punished a poor Bills secondary with regular shots down the field mixed in with a solid running game from Bilal Powell. A 51 yard TD to Hill and a perfectly thrown pass to Holmes for a 61 yard TD. Defense was excellent as per usual. 8 sacks in total for the team as EJ Manuel was under a lot of pressure with no run game and no one to throw to as our secondary did a much better job this week. 2 interceptions and a ridiculous amount of penalties were the only negatives.

Wilkerson update - 2 sacks, 6 tackles and a forced fumble.

112912_LR_PS_.jpg

3 of us going down, we'll be supporting the Vikings. Will be good to see AP in the flesh.

Where is everyone going before/after the game?

I despise Colin Kaepernick, but can't really put my finger on why.

Strange.

Haters gonna hate! :D

Even as a Niners fan I'm still not convinced about him. Yes, he's had some terrific games, but he's had some stinkers too.

Niners are in turmoil IMO, Patrick Willis injured and Aldon Smith out indefinitely after being arrested on a DUI charge on Friday. Defensive nightmare with those two missing.

I'll be at the greenman pub before and after on Sunday if you see someone with a red gronkowski jersey on it may well be me especially if I have a suicidal looking lad with a polamalu jersey in tow. usually a good atmosphere and reasonable (for London) prices.might pop down to the fan plaza for a bit but unless you like bud and queues it's not brilliant

Just finished watching the Jets game. We punished a poor Bills secondary with regular shots down the field mixed in with a solid running game from Bilal Powell. A 51 yard TD to Hill and a perfectly thrown pass to Holmes for a 61 yard TD. Defense was excellent as per usual. 8 sacks in total for the team as EJ Manuel was under a lot of pressure with no run game and no one to throw to as our secondary did a much better job this week. 2 interceptions and a ridiculous amount of penalties were the only negatives.

Not sure what to make of the Jets. A fit Holmes makes a world of difference. The receiver corps looked really weak at the start of the season, but Hill and Kerley are producing and with Holmes back we actually look reasonably strong there now. If we can get to the bye week at around the .500 mark, the run in looks a little bit soft.