NFL General Discussion

Mr. Brightside

Maybe you're right.

I just guessed that he might be assigned him on the basis he at this minute is their bigger threat and the rookies may only need single covered.

You can tell me this, but vjax only gained 77 yards, that's not too bad is it? (Least I think it was 77 against cromartie)

VJax got 154 yards and apparently only 77 of those were against Cromartie. Stats always look worse than they are but the Bucs only two TD's came from drives of 5 and 44 yards. It's not as if our secondary was getting consistently carved up like it looks on paper.

I just have a feeling that Edelman would have Cromartie for breakfast. VJax gained most of his yards on Cromartie after the catch. He always had Cromartie beat at the line of scrimmage and when Freeman was getting the ball in his hands quickly, he was doing some damage.

VJax got 154 yards and apparently only 77 of those were against Cromartie. Stats always look worse than they are but the Bucs only two TD's came from drives of 5 and 44 yards. It's not as if our secondary was getting consistently carved up like it looks on paper.

I just have a feeling that Edelman would have Cromartie for breakfast. VJax gained most of his yards on Cromartie after the catch. He always had Cromartie beat at the line of scrimmage and when Freeman was getting the ball in his hands quickly, he was doing some damage.

Bear in mind though that Edelman is nowhere near as good a player as Jackson. He's an average reciever with a great QB.

Bear in mind though that Edelman is nowhere near as good a player as Jackson. He's an average reciever with a great QB.

Yeah but he's shifty and has quickness off the snap. He matches up well to what I consider Cromartie's weaknesses.

Think he's inactive. I cut that waste of spunk. Hopefully Gronk back next week unless he's got an important frat party to attend.

I normally never draft Patriots. This is why.

Not sure why, the same potential is still there, he didnt do anything wrong in the snaps he played, a combination of off form Brady and being marked out by the Bills cost him really, same reason Spiller was ineffective in that game really (well EJ being on form...). If he's going to be injured frequently, which I've heard is a possibility, thats probably a bigger worry but I'm still taking him ahead of average guys.

Reports saying Patriots are hopeful that Gronk will be back in week 3 but more than likely week 4 and that Amendola could miss the next 2-6 weeks.

I'd hope they're back for the December games then hoping more for January.

Not sure why, the same potential is still there, he didnt do anything wrong in the snaps he played, a combination of off form Brady and being marked out by the Bills cost him really, same reason Spiller was ineffective in that game really (well EJ being on form...). If he's going to be injured frequently, which I've heard is a possibility, thats probably a bigger worry but I'm still taking him ahead of average guys.

Go get him. As I said I've dropped him.

Good riddance.

Go get him. As I said I've dropped him.

Good riddance.

Already got Thomas and Eifert, probably the two best rookie TEs on the market so I've no room for him, I would for next week though if I was stuck with someone like Greg Olsen/Brent Celek/Jermichael Finlay as my starter

Already got Thomas and Eifert, probably the two best rookie TEs on the market so I've no room for him, I would for next week though if I was stuck with someone like Greg Olsen/Brent Celek/Jermichael Finlay as my starter

Thomas was drafted in 2011.

Probably should have said that I had Sudfeld in the Yahoo league not the dynasty one.

Thomas was drafted in 2011.

Probably should have said that I had Sudfeld in the Yahoo league not the dynasty one.

f**k off really!?! :o And this is his first year actually playing!?

Aye I gathered since it's me who has him in the dynasty league :lol:

f**k off really!?! :o And this is his first year actually playing!?

Aye I gathered since it's me who has him in the dynasty league :lol:

Yeah he has been injured his first two years and also picking up on his blocking. Fox wouldn't play anyone til they can keep the QB safe.

Watching an ad on NFL Network there.

Chunky Cheeseburger Soup!

WTF? Cheeseburger soup? That sounds the most disgusting thing ever. Americans, eh?

f**k that. Give them credit though I seen an advert for a hotdog on a pretzel bun topped with cheese and bacon, at looked tasty as f**k :)