NFL General Discussion

Mr. Brightside

Sam Bradford was excellent today. Don't know what the guy was slagging him was watching? If it was the INT then that was just a great play by the D. I was impressed on the most part with our O. D Rich started well but faded a little. The running game will still be a problem. If we keep the O line healthy then I think we will have a very good passing attack. Cook was outstanding. (were you watching D4L) and Tavon had 6 receptions I believe. Not bad for a first start. Givens was quiet but he was constantly coverd by Peterson. Never got much of a chance. Was not impressed with our D. Pass rush was good. Especially Quinn who was excellent. Two solo sacks and countless hit's on Carson. Our coverage though was awful for the most part. Always in soft zone, Cards had atleast one open reciever every play. Special mention goes to Finnegan who had a mare. Your due us a big game next week Cortland. Overall happy with the win. Cards and paticularly Palmer were much better than I expected. They will cause a few problems this year.

I do. Upon searching for the rant it appears to have been culled.

The main difference between that and tonight was that the Packers had the chance to respond from official inadequacy whereas in Seatlle we didn't.

We were well beaten tonight and I am gutted.

I know you don't think so, but that was fantastic entertainment that night!