NFL General Discussion

Mr. Brightside

From what I've seen from pre-season, the up tempo, no huddle offense is going to be greatly in vogue this season.

Well over 50% of the teams I saw ran some variant of it at some point in the game. You need to get first downs, or as you say, it's actually a far greater hinderance to you.

Yea alot of teams will play with the no huddle offence today.

Had a look at the schedule on NFL UK. With the Broncos v Ravens game the other included I think there are a total of 5 or 6 live games on this round. Coverage on Sky, Channel 4 and EUROSport :D

Had a look at the schedule on NFL UK. With the Broncos v Ravens game the other included I think there are a total of 5 or 6 live games on this round. Coverage on Sky, Channel 4 and EUROSport :D

There will be 5 games a week for definite all regular season.

In thanksgiving week we will get a total of 7 games here in the UK :)

I'm getting excited now. Got beer and wings in the fridge...

Anyone got any superstitions? I have to wear my county tie to work the day before games.

When the Rams play I have to drink Budweiser since its from St. Louis.

This probably doesn't count as a superstition as nine times out of ten I'm not rooting for a winner or loser, but the only time I actually ever drink is sat watching football with a few beers. I just find it relaxing to have cold beers and a series gripping but long games to watch.

There will be 5 games a week for definite all regular season.

In thanksgiving week we will get a total of 7 games here in the UK :)

I recorded the game from Thursday night / Friday morning and, because of the delay and the fact it was in HD, it took up nearly 20% of my Sky+ box! Might need to record a few games in SD to get them all.

Pretty sure they have to, it's their mistake they cant take your money and give you a different bet.

I know, now I'm annoyed I didn't stick 200 quid on it.

But I'm always suspicious when things look too good to be true. Like a hot girl with a larger than Normal Adam's apple who starts chatting to you for no reason.

It's better to take it slow than dive right it!