NFL General Discussion

Mr. Brightside

I think Sudfeld and Thompkins will get a lot of early targets and probably score a fair few points. If they play as well as most people believe they can I doubt the Pats will run the ball any more often than they did with Welker, Gronk and Hernandez all present. Fingers crossed Amendola manages to finish the game

I'm sure the pats score more rushing TDs than any team in the league, just not yardage wise are they so great.

Redskins will win and Chip Kelly will get found out to be a college coach with his Gimmicky Offense and without being able to play 3 straight games against FCS opposition to get your team ready.

I'm looking forward to seeing this offense, they are saying its gonna be super high tempo type thing.

Until Vick gets blasted of course.

I'm looking forward to seeing this offense, they are saying its gonna be super high tempo type thing.

If Vick is broke in half I don't think anyone would really care.

It's the game I'm looking forward to the most this weekend

He's a reformed character now!

The fact that he is allowed to and does own a dog now still baffles me.

Reformed? Is he really? Or is he just putting a show on ?

The guy is a scumbag. Im not the biggest fan of dogs but what he done was just horrific. I remember a Falcons defensive lineman who's wife ran a dog rehoming kennel or something said he wanted to end Vick's career. I admired that

Reformed? Is he really? Or is he just putting a show on ?

The guy is a scumbag. Im not the biggest fan of dogs but what he done was just horrific. I remember a Falcons defensive lineman who's wife ran a dog rehoming kennel or something said he wanted to end Vick's career. I admired that

Yeah I remember reading the reports and not a dog fan myself couldn't help wondering what kind of person you needed to be to actually drown a dog.

That sounds all well and good until you have 3 and out in 20 seconds. Their defence will spend most of the time on the pitch.

That sounds all well and good until you have 3 and out in 20 seconds. Their defence will spend most of the time on the pitch.

Yeah, it will be interesting to see if the team running it can make it work nevermind the impact it may have on opposition teams if carried out successfully.

Not a chip Kelly fan then?

Yeah, it will be interesting to see if the team running it can make it work nevermind the impact it may have on opposition teams if carried out successfully.

Not a chip Kelly fan then?

I like the fact it's bringing something new to the game but I don't think his team will be fit enough on either side of the ball for it to work.

Obviously the fact it's the Eagles also makes me want it to fail

I like the fact it's bringing something new to the game but I don't think his team will be fit enough on either side of the ball for it to work.

Obviously the fact it's the Eagles also makes me want it to fail

I don't think you need to worry bout Philly. It's rg3/Alfred Morris and co that may cause the most trouble.

Update on that mythical handicap.

The handicap has changed to -18.5 broncos!!

They better pay out on +18.5 broncos that I got!!!

Pretty sure they have to, it's their mistake they cant take your money and give you a different bet.

From what I've seen from pre-season, the up tempo, no huddle offense is going to be greatly in vogue this season.

Well over 50% of the teams I saw ran some variant of it at some point in the game. You need to get first downs, or as you say, it's actually a far greater hinderance to you.

I'm getting excited now. Got beer and wings in the fridge...

Anyone got any superstitions? I have to wear my county tie to work the day before games.

When the Rams play I have to drink Budweiser since its from St. Louis.

Still wear my old school Tiki Barber Giants jersey and sit in the exact same place on the sofa