NFL General Discussion

Mr. Brightside

obviously streaming games is theft and means you are no better than a terrorist but do you get college on the major streaming sites? going to try and follow college this year altho dont have a team yet

Yes. I watched a lot of games last year but don't have a team either.

So the Giants have paid Cruz, will need to pay Nicks and already have Manninng's massive contract to deal with. Cap problems in the future?

Yes. Tho I'm thinking Diehl will go next season and Eli has always said he will take a cut if needed.

So the Giants have paid Cruz, will need to pay Nicks and already have Manninng's massive contract to deal with. Cap problems in the future?

Poor decision there I think. Cruz is a very good receiver but if that's the kind of attitude he's going to take when he doesn't get his own way I think he'll be more bother than he's worth some day. Was it a 1st round draft pick he was valued at as a restricted free agent aye?

On another subject, I said I'd pimp this out to try and build up more of a collective following in the UK: http://forum.nfluk.com/showthread.php?t=95359

Facebook groups for just about every region, they do wee events and get-togethers and things to promote the sport here and give fans something to do. Great idea IMO

so anyone going to the IS? just got everything booked up today for steelers vikes game but train home is via glasgow then megabus as cheapest single from london up east coast line was 140quid!!!

I will be at the same game, which also coincides with my 30th birthday...gonna be an expensive and long weekend :lol:

so anyone going to the IS? just got everything booked up today for steelers vikes game but train home is via glasgow then megabus as cheapest single from london up east coast line was 140quid!!!

Also going to that one. Fly down from Glasgow on Sat, cheap hotel for 2 nights then back up on Monday. Flights were about £60 return, hotel about £40 a night so not too bad.

Just hope its better than last year. Despite being a Pats fan and loving our 4th down TD and the hilarity of the Rams fake FG it was a bit of a washout and left me feeling a bit flat.

I wasn't sure if I was going to bother with the IS again but always liked the Steelers and my mate is a huge fan. I still say the towel is the wankiest thing in sport though

Just hope its better than last year. Despite being a Pats fan and loving our 4th down TD and the hilarity of the Rams fake FG it was a bit of a washout and left me feeling a bit flat.

I wasn't sure if I was going to bother with the IS again but always liked the Steelers and my mate is a huge fan. I still say the towel is the wankiest thing in sport though

I agree

lendalestomp.jpg

Just listening to the draft tracker podcast and it through up a good question.

Who is better? Romo or Rivers?

Romo will have a better season, although I expect Rivers to bounce back somewhat. I really worry about that Chargers offensive line though. DJ Fluker is a complete liability in pass coverage.

Romo will have a better season, although I expect Rivers to bounce back somewhat. I really worry about that Chargers offensive line though. DJ Fluker is a complete liability in pass coverage.

Both the Chargers and Cowboys have mediocre squads. Wouldn't be surprise if they both finish under 500