NFL General Discussion

Mr. Brightside

This could be a contender for the worst pick ever if it happened, Jason LaCanfora reporting the Raiders might take CB DJ Hayden who is a workout warrior. Someone might want to check ol' Al is still ticking.

This could be a contender for the worst pick ever if it happened, Jason LaCanfora reporting the Raiders might take CB DJ Hayden who is a workout warrior. Someone might want to check ol' Al is still ticking.

Erm...

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/10/31/al-davis-cause-of-death-heart-failure_n_1066871.html

That's me set for the night now. Avoided any of the media sources all day to keep myself away from any news. Not the best draft this year but one that has lots of trade potential and for me that is half the fun tonight. I half expect to stay up all night only for the Broncos to not have a pick this round.

Been watching NFL Network since 5PM. As people above have said this is a very poor class and doesn't have a Franchise QB, RB, WR, i miss the excitment of having the elite 5 blue chip players in the top 5 however because this is a weak class ive got a good fealing it will be exciting because not many players seam like solid bets.

Also, im getting sick of all this Manti Teo talk.

Few mocks have Lotulelie going as far down as 24th, i would hope we (steelers) snatch at him because i strongly believe he will be one hell of a DT, though a saftey would be lovely.

Opinions on the first overall pick?

If Star makes it to 10 and the Titans don't take him I'll be raging. No way he drops to 24.

I have a feeling KC will take Fisher #1.

Browns have been in contact again with the Pats over a trade for Ryan Mallett. Pats want "at least" a 2nd round pick but the Browns don't have one.

A 2nd for a player drafted in the third and who has had zero chance to do anything. What he has done has been abysmal.

Anyone want Rusty Smith? We want a 2nd & a 3rd. He's started an NFL game.

If Star makes it to 10 and the Titans don't take him I'll be raging. No way he drops to 24.

I have a feeling KC will take Fisher #1.

A 2nd for a player drafted in the third and who has had zero chance to do anything. What he has done has been abysmal.

Anyone want Rusty Smith? We want a 2nd & a 3rd. He's started an NFL game.

Yea i have a feeling your right but they might know something that we don't. I guess the great thing about the draft is that anything can happen, no one suspected De Castro to fall to the steelers at 24 last year, ya neva know.

And yea pretty sure they will take Fisher but wrong choice IMHO, Joekel is just all round better with more potential, time will tell.

Browns annoy me, Its because they take numerous flyers on QB`s i can appreciate that but come on, Weeden and if your right, Mallet? If Bellichek really rated him then he wouldn't trade him for a second rounder.

Yea i have a feeling your right but they might know something that we don't. I guess the great thing about the draft is that anything can happen, no one suspected De Castro to fall to the steelers at 24 last year, ya neva know.

And yea pretty sure they will take Fisher but wrong choice IMHO, Joekel is just all round better with more potential, time will tell.

Browns annoy me, Its because they take numerous flyers on QB`s i can appreciate that but come on, Weeden and if your right, Mallet? If Bellichek really rated him then he wouldn't trade him for a second rounder.

There was a lot of Titan fans raging that we passed on De Castro last year and took Kendall Wright instead. In hindsight they were right.