NFL General Discussion

Mr. Brightside

Enjoy the fixtures coming out, the social media clips are always good. 

Assuming Buffalo will be away to Miami week 1 or 2 in a million degree heat and at home in week 17 or 18 in the snow, always the easiest call for the schedule makers.

Seemingly the "home" game for Bills at Spurs ground is on October 8, and the Kelce Brothers' mum has apparently said that Chiefs vs Eagles is week 2 in KC but I'd assumed KC would be home week 1. 

It begins. I'll probably give the Bills game a miss, already seen them at Wembley (also vs the Jaguars) and I was at Panthers vs Bucs at Tottenham so have been to the stadium. 

20230510_120940.jpg

Edited by Fuctifano

Two Jags games feels like an attempt to keep things fresh because they know London feels like the less cool brother to Germany now. I also hope it’s not an attempt to prove that hosting a team here is achievable because I’m sick to the back teeth of that chat.

Chiefs-Dolphins or Jags-Bills are likely the pick of the games there.

Not a set of London fixtures to set the pulses racing. Same as most years then…. Doesn’t really matter if they look great on paper, because on the day, as long as the game itself is a good un’.

Looks like Titans v Ravens for me, due to Mrs Poz being unavailable for the first two.

2 hours ago, pozbaird said:

Not a set of London fixtures to set the pulses racing. Same as most years then…. Doesn’t really matter if they look great on paper, because on the day, as long as the game itself is a good un’.

Looks like Titans v Ravens for me, due to Mrs Poz being unavailable for the first two.

Fingers crossed I can manage to get to the Titans v Ravens game. Probably be my one and only chance to see Derrick Henry.

13 minutes ago, Brummie Clyde said:

Kinda hoping this is true, as I don't fancy starting the season at Arrowhead.

A Green Bay Schedule has leaked, you'd be hosting them week 1 and visiting them week 18. Jordan Love has 6 primetime games if true, woof.

22 minutes ago, Mr. Brightside said:

I have a feeling we're gonna get clapped week 1 against the Bills.

I think it's not a bad fixture for the Bills first up, Rodgers won't play much if at all pre season so better getting him then rather than he's had a few weeks of live snaps with the offense. 

Contrary to what I guessed yesterday, it now sounds like Bills will host the Dolphins early in the season and go to Miami in December so no extreme temperature games either way.