NFL General Discussion

Mr. Brightside

Shanahan has said that he doesn't envisage a situation where Jimmy G is with the Niners next season. 

Jimmie Ward did an Instagram Live session where he said he would like to stay with the Niners but he wants paid top safety money for doing do. Given he was playing nickel CB for most of last season I am not sure where he stands here but clearly he sees himself as a safety first and foremost and wants to be paid accordingly.

Edited by RiG

Pro Bowl ‘skills’ programme was a feckin’ brilliant piece of tosh. Way better than the half-arsed ‘proper’ AFC v NFC game. The dodgeball segment was shite, but after initially thinking ‘WTF!?’ found myself really enjoying the QBs battering targets (fair play Derek Carr), and the golf and ‘fantasy catches’ bits were done with good humour. Gets my vote. 😎

Saints feels like a good fit for Carr. Play in a dome, it’s a soft division and they have a really good defense. It’s pretty much the perfect scenario for him, with the one exception being how they fit him into their messy cap.