NFL General Discussion

Mr. Brightside

On 23/11/2022 at 13:57, J_Stewart said:

This was absolutely fucking freezing, but a lot of fun. Got in tow with some boys with a mini bus at the tailgating so had a few beers with them before going in, which was a good laugh. Got to the seats and wife near died within 3 minutes of sitting there, so now the proud owner of a giants blanket. Game itself was entertaining even if the Giants were pish.
69ef0026c9223d6794530a37da97cf9d.jpg
ff36cbc3cf59743be061c550d5c06fd2.jpg
14c5671d87caad73a5001bd4cc0758e8.jpg

Think I have a very similar seat, but on the other side of the posts, when I go at New Year

On 23/11/2022 at 22:14, PB1994 said:

What’s the script with tailgating? Do you just rock up and start eating everyone’s food and drinking their beer?

I went tailgating in Oakland a few years back before a Raiders-Browns game and it seemed to be a bit more structured than that. People sitting together all seemed to know each other, so I guess it’s just their equivalent of meeting your mates in the pub before a game here. Except instead of a pub Dave has turned up in his Dodge Ram and set up a barbecue, barrel of beers and a stereo at the back of it.

There were also these sort of “premium” tailgate areas where certain groups of fans seemed to congregate, but there was a cost to get in. Big rows of tents where you’d have up to 100 people in them and it was a kind of eat/drink as much as you want deal, but only if you’ve paid $40 to whoever was running it.

It’s just so different to over here, but it was definitely a cool experience.

Rather than put them in the YouTube thread, I think they would be more appreciated here.

I find myself glued to these, DB vs WR 1 on 1's, really entertaining. The hosts are good. Does anyone else watch them?

Edited by johnnydun

Bills have signed John Brown to the practice squad who has been out of the league for a while but had a good spell in Buffalo a couple of years ago. I'm guessing that means we're out on Beckham who was always a long shot despite Von Miller's attempts. 

If he's still up to it we'd be better signing Beasley from a purely football point of view but I think he has thankfully burned his bridges as he is a little racist turd. 

Edited by Fuctifano