NFL General Discussion

Mr. Brightside

3 hours ago, lichtie23 said:

Colts have punted Frank Reich 

Very un-Isray like to do this mid season.

However after enduring all 60 minutes of the embarrassment yesterday, he just had to go.

Punt your OC when he is calling the plays and you are playing shite but in our case it is all on the HC as he is also calling the plays.

Also, how bad can Foles be when you are passing him up for a player with zero NFL snaps.

19 minutes ago, The Golden God said:

Josh Allen injured? Rumours on Twitter, varying from him maybe being limited this week to him needing Tommy John surgery and missing this year and next.

He was holding his elbow towards the end of yesterdays loss 

Lolling hard at the NFL dumping the Steelers/Bengals Week 11 clash from the late slot because they don't want to put a blowout in primetime and flexing the Chargers/Chiefs game there in its stead. Clearly they haven't looked at the Chargers injury list.

LAC is going to get their pants pulled down on SNF two weeks in a row. :bag

25 minutes ago, Nightmare said:

Nah, just constantly shite.

I mind when they drafted him he was described as a “big hitter” and ironically injured himself on his debut attempting to make a massive hit. Pretty sure it ended his season as well

14 hours ago, lichtie23 said:

I mind when they drafted him he was described as a “big hitter” and ironically injured himself on his debut attempting to make a massive hit. Pretty sure it ended his season as well

Yeah, I remember that one, I think he was so reckless he basically ran into some big piece of equipment on the sidelines.

All he does is charge around and make big hits. No coverage ability, no awareness, no instincts. Just not a very good player so I’m not surprised this has happened - only surprise is that it took so long.

Another colossal failure of a Mayock draft pick.

14 hours ago, Boo Khaki said:

It'll be interesting to see what happens with Josh Jacobs since they declined his option and he's in the middle of a career best season. Doesn't preclude them re-signing him of course, but it does look like another screw-up with a 1st round pick. 

Yeah, this one looks like a McDaniels/Ziegler f**k up. Either we’re losing a very good RB, or will be paying him a few million more than his option would have been.

In their defence (and that’s something I’ll rarely say), Jacobs has been inconsistent and somewhat injury prone the last few years. But right now it’s looking like a poor decision to let him hit the market.

On 10/10/2022 at 09:32, Boo Khaki said:

2 weeks before Verrett is inevitably back on IR then.

Jason Verrett just tore his achilles.

Sucks for the guy, but he really should have paid attention to his body and retired years ago. I can't think of a more perma-injured NFL player.

Found this chart quite interesting. Looks like the Steelers would be even worse if anyone could catch against them and the Panthers seem to be up against Justin Tucker every week. 

Of course you can say all of these "luck" elements are actually skill. 

FhOmMV7WAAA9sto.png