NFL General Discussion

Mr. Brightside

3 hours ago, peasy23 said:

Bit disappointed that the 49ers go on a bye week after such a good all round performance at the Rams. On the flip side though there is this...

All coming back just in time to get whipped by Geno, nice!

13 hours ago, Bully Wee Villa said:

The Bears rebuild continues. Roquan Smith is a Raven in exchange for a 2nd and a 5th rounder.

Was saying on Sunday to an NFL fan that I thought we would Franchise tag Roquan at the end of the season and then trade him.

So I was half right. 

Anyone who has a RB playing Da Bears, should pick him in their fantasy team matchups.

Nyheim Hines to Buffalo for Zack Moss and a 6th that can become a 5th 

Not a huge move, but have been looking for a pass catching RB for a while now, agreed to sign McKissick from Washington then he went back on the deal and were after Mccaffrey but not willing to give up what Carolina wanted. 

Moss just wasn't a good fit, he's really just a goal line / short yardage back which is kind of redundant with Josh Allen 

Edit :also added S Dean Marlow from the Falcons for a 7th, former player so knows the system and with Hyde on IR and Poyer probably out for a couple of weeks at least some depth in that position was needed. 

Edited by Fuctifano

Crazy how far the pendulum has swung in terms of teams favouring established vets over keeping draft picks. Unless your name is Tom Telesco and your team is ridiculously injured in a 'win now' window, in which case you just hang on to your day two and three picks so you can waste them on complete garbage that never sees the field 👍

10 hours ago, steelmen said:

2025 picks being traded already!

This is like when I play Madden and I just trade all my picks for good players because I know I'll only play one season then turn it off!