NFL General Discussion

Mr. Brightside

https://www.nfl.com/news/cardinals-cb-antonio-hamilton-lands-on-nfi-list-after-cooking-accident

… I reckon he got home pished, thought it would be a good idea to wallop on the chip pan. Americans do that, don’t they? Get home pished and wallop on chip pans at midnight. No? Just the Scots then. 😀

Looking forward to the new season. Looking forward to the Broncos v Jags in London. Looking forward to Russell Wilson being a legitimate Broncos QB. Looking forward to the Chiefs winning the AFC West.

Oh, you were doing so well until that last, awful, ludicrous, irritating and farcical sentence.
FUCH THE CHIEFS!

5 minutes ago, Raidernation said:

Oh, you were doing so well until that last, awful, ludicrous, irritating and farcical sentence.
FUCH THE CHIEFS!

Aye, but they’ll win it, won’t they.  Mahomes, Kelce and Andy Reid could fall in a barrel of shite and come out smelling of freshly laundered underpants. The Chiefs just reek of prime era Belichick Patriots, Fergie era Man Utd, and the Old Firm. 

In the regular season yes, but they are being found out in the playoffs because their defence isn’t that great.

This year the regular season might not go their way as the west is stacked and all teams could go 3-3 in the division.

As much as I hate Hill, I have to respect what he brought to that team, defences don’t have to cover for his speed and that won’t leave kelce so much room in the middle so the offence might regress. Maholmes is still Maholmes and they will still win plenty but the other 3 have gotten better.