NFL General Discussion

Mr. Brightside

2 hours ago, magic sign said:

Not any more, as they’re pushing through a rule change so that unvaccinated players can return earlier now.

These c***s are just making the rules up as they go.

Not any more, as they’re pushing through a rule change so that unvaccinated players can return earlier now.
TBH watching the game last night, it was obvious early that it was an unfair game because of Covid. I know the score wasn't a washout, but the Dolphins are a defence priority team and the Saints never looked like causing us any issues. If the science suggests the rules need changed, then there is an argument that they should change them immediately. I don't hate it, even if it helps the Colts (and them losing helps our playoff chances if we lose one more game).

48 minutes ago, Nightmare said:

It isn't the NFL making the rules, it's the CDC that has reduced isolation from 10 to 5 days.

3 hours ago, Bully Wee Villa said:

Add Carson Wentz to the list of thick as pig shit quarterbacks.

Arsehole of the highest order.  The most important player on the team and the difference between potentially missing 0 games and 2 games.  Whe you are paid $32,000,000 then you should be vaccinating.  I know the NFPLA do not allow clubs to discriminate based on vaccination status but the Colts should have taken this into account when trading for the idiot.

At least he isn't Rogers and kidded on he was vaccinated.

RIP John Madden. I’m hoping to see the All Madden documentary they released in the states on Xmas day. 
Yes, same. The word "legend" is over and incorrectly used these days but not for Madden. An absolute giant of the game.