NFL General Discussion

Mr. Brightside

Rumours of both Denver and Washington being the third team involved in the trade and taking Tua from Miami to make room for Watson.

Can’t say I’d be overly thrilled if I was a fan of either team. Is Tua an upgrade on what they’ve got? Probably, but only just. Huge reservations about him at this point.

Rumours of both Denver and Washington being the third team involved in the trade and taking Tua from Miami to make room for Watson.
Can’t say I’d be overly thrilled if I was a fan of either team. Is Tua an upgrade on what they’ve got? Probably, but only just. Huge reservations about him at this point.

It doesn’t matter who we have at qb unless he is prepared to ignore Shurmur’s 80’s/90’s throwback play calls then we’re still fcuked. A bit like Manning telling Gase to sit there and watch while he picked plays.

I would love to see Watson in Denver even tua is an upgrade on Lock/Bridgewater but until we change our OC it will still be the same boring sh!t. Zero imagination with nothing done to get guys open.

11 hours ago, Nightmare said:

No upgrade.  Even if he is a better QB than what we have, the best talent in the NFL is availability, and Tua has shown he's not very good at that.  

Anyway, Washington beat writers have confirmed it's rubbish.  Seems to be the national media putting 2 and 2 together and getting 5.  

4 minutes ago, lichtie23 said:

The fact that a boy with over 20 allegations of sexual misconduct against him is still wanted in this league is pretty embarrassing. 

Still just allegations, innocent until proven guilty. Granted f it was Tyrod Taylor, Jacobi Brissett etc then you wouldn't hear from them again

the league. sponsors, and fans will over look it because he is talented and can deliver success. He's not exactly the first and i am sure he wont be the last.

Personally i don't put much weight behind the civil suits but the 10 that have made a criminal complaint should be taken seriously