NFL General Discussion

Mr. Brightside

22 hours ago, G51 said:

Like the look of Clevelands schedule. Can see anything from 10-7 to 13-4.

This isn’t specifically related to the schedule release, but imo this season feels even more wide open than usual. There are about 25+ teams who I’d say could conceivably make the playoffs.

The Chiefs and Buccaneers will be very good and the Texans and Lions will be shite, but the rest of the league feels tough to predict. I mean, obviously the Bills look better than the Bengals, but I don’t think it’s beyond the realms of possibility that one overachieves and the other underachieves and both teams end up winning 9 games. And you could make similar comparisons/arguments for lots of teams.

Edited by Nightmare

On 17/05/2021 at 22:13, Brummie Clyde said:

Ryan Kerrigan has signed with the Eagles.

Mainly came on here expecting Antiochas to have had a fit.

I'm struggling mate.  Kerrigan going to the bloody greens and now that Mo Mo has been told he can find a trade.  

And you add in Campbell leaving Motherwell...  

Oh My God Omg GIF

Edited by Antiochas III

Like the look of Clevelands schedule. Can see anything from 10-7 to 13-4.

This has made me realise how much I’m going to hate the extra game. Those records just look wrong. Very excited for the season even though it’s ages away, as a Celtic fan it’s going to be be fun to have actual competitive/important matches too look forward to.

3 hours ago, The Golden God said:

This has made me realise how much I’m going to hate the extra game. Those records just look wrong. Very excited for the season even though it’s ages away, as a Celtic fan it’s going to be be fun to have actual competitive/important matches too look forward to.

The overall record will look daft and every record in the book will be broken. I wouldn’t  be surprised if at least 5 hits go over 2k rushing this season 

Edited by lichtie23

Some crazy chat from Urban Meyer (I know, coach speak yada yada).
The jags are still going to be horrendous, aren't they?
They've come up with a genius way of making Lawrence look even better though. They've signed Tim Tebow.

11 hours ago, lichtie23 said:

The overall record will look daft and every record in the book will be broken. I wouldn’t  be surprised if at least 5 hits go over 2k rushing this season 

Tbh, it happened when the expanded the league.  And it's like saying any record the QBs or WR's do now are not worth it due to how protected both positions are.  Compared to just 15 years ago...  

41 minutes ago, WullieBroonIsGod said:

Just wait til he misses a block and a massive DE flattens T-Law.

And as Lawrence is Carted off they call on Tebow to go under center. He drives them down the field for a FG that makes it a 10-35 game. It’s all apart of his plan 

Edited by lichtie23

On 20/05/2021 at 22:27, RiG said:

Trade rumours surrounding Julio Jones. Of course the 49ers are linked because Shanahan.

Seattle and San Diego LA B Team linked 👀👀

Falcons are in cap hell and can't sign their rookies. Not many players left who can restructure contracts to allow them to sign up their rookie class so they will need to look to trade someone like Jones. Apparently he requested a trade ages ago but I don't know if I buy that. Surely that kind of news would get out somehow.

20 hours ago, jagfox BLM said:

That tweet could only be made by someone who didn't see him on the field last season. I say 'on the field' rather than 'play', because at no point did he do anything reminiscent of a football player playing football. If he's one of the best remaining, god knows how bad the others must be. If he's not completely washed up, then he did a damned fine impression of someone totally mailing it in to protect his health in 2020.