NFL General Discussion

Mr. Brightside

Why do they bother building all this stuff up when it gets leaked either in bits or wholesale? Bills entire schedule is available and assume most if not all other teams similar. 

Can't complain too much, 3 of first 4 and 3 of last 4 at home (9 home games this year) . Away to Tennessee for a third year running which is an odd schedule quirk. 

44 minutes ago, AmericanFan said:

If London doesn't have a team by 2030 I'll be a bit surprised.

Me too. They’ll figure the logistics out eventually.

Funnily enough, Lawrence going to Jacksonville and turning them into a force may slow down that venture.

15 minutes ago, G51 said:

Me too. They’ll figure the logistics out eventually.

Funnily enough, Lawrence going to Jacksonville and turning them into a force may slow down that venture.

For sure.

The NFL has waited far too long to expand. Yeah, it's nice to have an even number of 32, but it's leaving money on the table by not having more teams.

4 minutes ago, AmericanFan said:

For sure.

The NFL has waited far too long to expand. Yeah, it's nice to have an even number of 32, but it's leaving money on the table by not having more teams.

You’d probably need to go to 34 though, 17 in each conference. Which means you need another market in the States. 

San Antonio would be a prime candidate for an NFL team as it's the 7th largest city in the US but remains to be seen whether the Texans would want a team in their 'market'. I'm assuming San Antonio is Texans & not Cowboys market due to Houston being the closer of the two.

Imo the next NFL team is going be a re-location of someone with the likely victim being the Jags.

17 minutes ago, GNU_Linux said:

San Antonio would be a prime candidate for an NFL team as it's the 7th largest city in the US but remains to be seen whether the Texans would want a team in their 'market'. I'm assuming San Antonio is Texans & not Cowboys market due to Houston being the closer of the two.

Imo the next NFL team is going be a re-location of someone with the likely victim being the Jags.

No it's Dallas' market.  Texas is Dallas' market... including Houston.  

3 hours ago, G51 said:

You’d probably need to go to 34 though, 17 in each conference. Which means you need another market in the States. 

No problem there. Plenty of options. The more games they can jam on TV, the more $ to go around.

2 hours ago, GNU_Linux said:

Correct. San Antonio could easily have a team and already has a facility in the Alamodome. 

There aren't a ton of Texans fans outside of Houston here in Texas. Sure, they exist, but it's not like it is with the Cowboys.

3 hours ago, G51 said:

I honestly think they'd go up to 36 rather than 34. 6 divisions of 6.

In terms of getting to the 17 games you'd play:

- 7 divisional games (Play 3 opponents once and 2 H+A)

- Play all the teams in one other division on a 5-year rotation (3 H, 3 A)

- Play the remaining 4 teams who finished in the same place as you (2H, 2A)

Zach Wilson's mum is going to be an absolute circus act this year isn't she?

He unfollowed her on instagram after she had a rant about Disneyland, wearing masks and called snapchat users "whores".

I'm patiently waiting on his first primetime spot, throwing 4 interceptions and getting criticized.  "Straight over to Zach's mom's tiktok for her views!"