NFL General Discussion

Mr. Brightside

People asking the question if he is a Hall of Fame candidate. In my opinion no. I read somewhere he has less career receiving yards, TDs, pro bowls and catches than Hines Ward who can’t get to the final ballot for the HOF. 

People asking the question if he is a Hall of Fame candidate. In my opinion no. I read somewhere he has less career receiving yards, TDs, pro bowls and catches than Hines Ward who can’t get to the final ballot for the HOF. 
No chance. He was a great player, but he is so low down the list of WRs that he is never getting into Canton.

7 hours ago, lichtie23 said:

Sadly I’m agreeing on this one, whist he has had some exceptional moments for us his overall numbers are not good enough. As I read once it’s the Hall of Fame not the Hall of Very Good. 

On 13/04/2021 at 09:17, lichtie23 said:

He's not even close to Wes Welker, who has much better stats with the exception of rings and he is no where near the hall of fame.

4 hours ago, Antiochas III said:

Eagles propose the 4 and 15 instead of onside kick option again.  It was rejected last year.  

Has been rejected this year, as they have changed the setup to supposedly make it easier to convert onside kicks. Eagles will propose rule change again next year if there has been no difference.

https://www.nfl.com/news/nfl-passes-rule-expanding-eligible-jersey-numbers

Edited by Bully Wee Villa

11 hours ago, Raidernation said:

So, apparently 17 games is too much for these poor wee souls, try working 40+ years for less per year than you earn per game!

Lazycunts

Huh? The players union voted in favor of 17 games. Considering the majority of players will never see a second contract, I don't blame them either as the pay for first, second and third-year players is now dramatically higher.

The worst thing about 17 games is that the media and announcers will be totally slavering over 'records' like Lamar Jackson breaking the rushing total for pretend QB's again, all the while totally ignoring the fact everyone is playing one game more than the previous holders.