NFL General Discussion

Mr. Brightside

Imagine left is home and middle Colour Rush, if they're still doing that?

Also very confusing, is the middle one the home uniform, or the left?
Also, the bone grey is apparently to represent the Los Angeles sand......Deary me. It looks like a vikings uniform in that picture.
Probably still buy a hat though.

10 hours ago, Brummie Clyde said:

Imagine left is home and middle Colour Rush, if they're still doing that?

Theres a promo video of Kupp & Woods wearing them doing lockdown stuff, and Woods has the all blue one on - Now makes me think its the home one.

Don't know if the league allows it, but I think the away one would be nicer if they could have the white horns on the helmet.

Yeah, the blue and yellow helmet doesn't really go with the all white kit

Theres a promo video of Kupp & Woods wearing them doing lockdown stuff, and Woods has the all blue one on - Now makes me think its the home one.
Don't know if the league allows it, but I think the away one would be nicer if they could have the white horns on the helmet.

What exactly is your problem with it?
There is obviously a problem in the NFL when 80% of the players are coloured but only 12% of coaches, but I'm not sure that offering incentives is the right way to go about changing it. The Rooney Rule is deeply flawed as there is no doubt there are guys interviewed for jobs every year who in all likelihood have little chance of getting it. This new rule could flip that on it's head, a coach who is coloured could be left wondering if he got a job wholly on merit, or was the fact the team got improved draft picks if he stays for a couple of years a factor. There isn't an easy solution, and as long as the majority of owners are very rich white men (and women) then it won't change quickly either.

There is obviously a problem in the NFL when 80% of the players are coloured but only 12% of coaches, but I'm not sure that offering incentives is the right way to go about changing it. The Rooney Rule is deeply flawed as there is no doubt there are guys interviewed for jobs every year who in all likelihood have little chance of getting it. This new rule could flip that on it's head, a coach who is coloured could be left wondering if he got a job wholly on merit, or was the fact the team got improved draft picks if he stays for a couple of years a factor. There isn't an easy solution, and as long as the majority of owners are very rich white men (and women) then it won't change quickly either.
It's good of you to look out for others like that. I'm sure they appreciate it

I've been craving a proper FM style NFL management game for years and I've about given up hope on the OOTP development with Front Office Football.

Draft Day Sports 2020 is quality and I'd recommend it. Especially if you've played Football Mogul in the past.

Only annoying thing is that the face gens are random for all players and you start with Pat Mahomes looking like Scotty Pippen. Oddly appealing to go through the players on roster and adjust to reality though.

I've been craving a proper FM style NFL management game for years and I've about given up hope on the OOTP development with Front Office Football.

Draft Day Sports 2020 is quality and I'd recommend it. Especially if you've played Football Mogul in the past.

Only annoying thing is that the face gens are random for all players and you start with Pat Mahomes looking like Scotty Pippen. Oddly appealing to go through the players on roster and adjust to reality though.

What’s the difference between that and franchise mode in madden?