NFL General Discussion

Mr. Brightside

Just watched the Hernandez documentary. Thought it was really interesting. My main takeaway was that the Hernandez brothers had some hair lines! As a bald man I couldnt help be impressed. I dont think the CTE had anything to do with the murders, I think he was just a bad b*****d, that had never been told no and thought he could do as he pleased, wannabe gangster. 

I also dont believe he pumped the wee quarterback from his school either. I'm not saying he wasnt gay, just think the wee guy was a bit desperate to say Hernandez was his boyfriend. The way the radio hosts discussed his sexuality was also straight out the 70's or the worst 50 posters thread on P&B. 

Reading through this article on Shanahan and his play calling at SF. Fascinating read, if you can get your head round it, on the different schemes, options etc. This is one of the things I love about the NFL - it's an incredible tactical battle (amongst other things) and I have no idea how these players remember so many different plays.

https://www.49erswebzone.com/commentary/2106-film-room-kyle-shanahan-art-offensive-operations-part/

Been bit of a coaching clear out at the Lions as strength coach Harold Nash, special teams co-ord John Bonamego, DB coach Brian Stewart, TE coach Chris White, LB coach Al Golden & assistant strength coach Rodney Hill have all been punted. Defensive co-ord Paul Pasqualoni has retired with O-line coach Jeff Davidson take leave from coaching.

New defensive co-ord is Corey Undlin last with Eagles as a DB coach. Been in NFL since 2004 with roles at various teams & has two Superbowls with the Pats (2004) & Eagles (2018).

9 hours ago, GNU_Linux said:

Been bit of a coaching clear out at the Lions as strength coach Harold Nash, special teams co-ord John Bonamego, DB coach Brian Stewart, TE coach Chris White, LB coach Al Golden & assistant strength coach Rodney Hill have all been punted. Defensive co-ord Paul Pasqualoni has retired with O-line coach Jeff Davidson take leave from coaching.

New defensive co-ord is Corey Undlin last with Eagles as a DB coach. Been in NFL since 2004 with roles at various teams & has two Superbowls with the Pats (2004) & Eagles (2018).

Patricia is being slated by the media for his coaching methods in Mobile. Not a great look.