NFL General Discussion

Mr. Brightside

3 hours ago, craigkillie said:

They would have to get approval from the SFA too, since the programme would also be broadcast in Scotland.

Interesting.

Did I read further back that theres no Redzone equivalent in the US? I wonder if that is to do with TV blackout rules. I assume they still have local TV blackouts :unsure2:

1 hour ago, Mr X said:

Interesting.

Did I read further back that theres no Redzone equivalent in the US? I wonder if that is to do with TV blackout rules. I assume they still have local TV blackouts :unsure2:

Redzone is an NFL Network production, so will be available everywhere.

Lions have added another qb in Kyle Sloter (undrafted in 2017). Also saw the Lions were interested in Josh Johnson but were unable to sign him from his XFL team the LA Wildcats.

Ahh Kyle sloter... looked good in preseason with us and lots of fans wanted him to start in front of Lynch and siemen (understandably) and a massive heads gone when the vikings claimed him.

49ers suspend their radio announcer for commenting that when Lamar Jackson holds the ball and runs, it’s hard for opponents to locate the ball because of his dark skin colour and dark uniform colour. Unbelieveable Jeff... not that the announcer was suspended, that the guy thought that was an OK thing to say.

I watch red zone almost all the time, always streams perfectly, live games I always struggle to get a decent stream for.

If you're just getting into the sport red zone probably isn't the best as you dont get a feel for how the majority of the game is. Its manic at times in the early games and when you've got the Sunday night fear red zone can be overwhelming. Great for keeping up with your bets though, and when theres only 2 or 3 games in the late window its brilliant.

20 minutes ago, Lambie's Pigeon Feed said:

I watch red zone almost all the time, always streams perfectly, live games I always struggle to get a decent stream for.

If you're just getting into the sport red zone probably isn't the best as you dont get a feel for how the majority of the game is. Its manic at times in the early games and when you've got the Sunday night fear red zone can be overwhelming. Great for keeping up with your bets though, and when theres only 2 or 3 games in the late window its brilliant.

I think the opposite is true. It's great if you are just getting into the sport as you don't have to sit through long games with lots of ad breaks etc. this is what puts people off.

Running Back George Atkinson III the son of Raiders legendary Safety George Atkinson II has died aged 27. Atkinson played college ball with Notre Dame before going undrafted in 2014. In the NFL he played with the Raiders (two spells), the Browns, the Chiefs & the Jets. Saw most playing time with the Browns playing all 2016 games on special teams & one game at running back.