NFL General Discussion

Mr. Brightside

2 hours ago, Jute said:

Maybe frauds (I do think we are in a false position as have serious doubts about Jimmy G) but we beat the Rams. 

I know mate. I dont mind losing close and competitive games but the 9ers absolutely thumped the rams and my toys are not back in their pram just yet. 

21 hours ago, pozbaird said:

So, who is utter crap this season then? Dolphins, Redskins, Broncos, Bengals, Falcons, with Jets and Titans teetering on the edge of the crap abyss?

Have I missed any crap candidates? 😜

If the Jets beat the Dolphins next weekend then I can see them finishing about 6-10, as I don't think they are actually that bad and their schedule looks really soft in November & December. But if they lose to the fish then it's straight over the edge and into the abyss. The Falcons and Titans should pull away to finish at a Giants level of sub-mediocrity. But the others are genuinely garbage and they all need a QB - are there enough to go around in the 2020 draft?

On 24/10/2019 at 20:07, pozbaird said:

So, who is utter crap this season then? Dolphins, Redskins, Broncos, Bengals, Falcons, with Jets and Titans teetering on the edge of the crap abyss?

Have I missed any crap candidates? 😜

Chargers have looked woeful so far.

I was just checking the standings and the NFC is looking so much stronger than the AFC at the moment. Aside from the Patriots (and possibly the Chiefs, depending on Mahomes injury) the rest of the division looks relatively weak whilst the top 3 teams in the NFC only have 2 losses between them.

3 hours ago, lichtie23 said:

Dolphins Trade Kenyon Drake to the Cardinals

Quite happy with that, only given up a sixth, which could become a fifth. Definite area of need right now.

1 hour ago, lichtie23 said:

Giants and Jets have done business which is very unusual. Leonard Williams to the Giants for a 2020 3rd round pick

A future fifth rounder is also included, inside how far in the future though. 

2 fairly sensible trades, tbh.