NFL General Discussion

Mr. Brightside

2 hours ago, peasy23 said:
4 hours ago, ICTChris said:

Basically says - we all tried but you are a massive bellend.

Says a lot when even the Patriots think he is too big a c**t to keep hold of.

The franchise might but judging by some of the responses to that SI story on twitter Patriots fans seem like they worship the guy 😲

As an aside, is anyone watching the 100 greatest plays clips? Upto number 31 on the NFL site. I suspect number 1 might be a NY Giants play in a super bowl.

Just watched Tony Dorsetts 99 yard rush. Takes me back to the Channel 4 days of NFL when I started watching the game.
So the Giants only made No.3 with Franco Harris 'immaculate reception' makes the best ever NFL play.

7 hours ago, Uncle Psychosis said:

The franchise might but judging by some of the responses to that SI story on twitter Patriots fans seem like they worship the guy 😲

They seem to revel in the image of being cheats/c***s, a bit like Rangers fans.

29 minutes ago, lichtie23 said:

Just like the 70/80s Raiders......

That image was more along the lines of being dirty b*****ds on field (kinda like ‘Dirty Leeds’ in football), rather than the spying, deflating balls, tapping up under-contract players, employing every scumbag going that the current Patriots are infamous for.

That image was more along the lines of being dirty b*****ds on field (kinda like ‘Dirty Leeds’ in football), rather than the spying, deflating balls, tapping up under-contract players, employing every scumbag going that the current Patriots are infamous for.

Valid point. I shouldn’t but.....I love Lyle Alzado! What a mad b*****d

18 hours ago, pozbaird said:

The jist of the discussion was that while it has happened before, the way things are going these days, divas like Antonio Brown go completely mental with ‘helmet issues’ and fcuk knows what else to get a move, while others just need the head coach to look at them the wrong way before demanding a move. 

Yes but it isn't "these days", it has been happening for decades.