NFL General Discussion

Mr. Brightside

According to the NFL website, with Nick Foles undergoing surgery today, he could return in the Texans game at Wembley - a game I am going to, and had hoped to see an upgrade on Blake Bortles and a far more interesting Jaguars proposition in general. My gut feeling is that by the time the London game comes around, the Jags season will already be flushed down the toilet, and Foles will remain at home in rehab. Just cannot see them asking their 88 million pound man to fly across the pond for a dead rubber. Thoughts? I’m resigned to seeing a piss-poor Jags team stink the place out.... again.

Edited by pozbaird

According to the NFL website, with Nick Foles undergoing surgery today, he could return in the Texans game at Wembley - a game I am going to, and had hoped to see an upgrade on Blake Bortles and a far more interesting Jaguars proposition in general. My gut feeling is that by the time the London game comes around, the Jags season will already be flushed down the toilet, and Foles will remain at home in rehab. Just cannot see them asking their 88 million pound man to fly across the pond for a dead rubber. Thoughts? I’m resigned to seeing a piss-poor Jags team stink the place out.... again.

They’ve traded for Joshua Dobbs from Pittsburgh

27 minutes ago, lichtie23 said:

They’ve traded for Joshua Dobbs from Pittsburgh

Excellent. Been hoping for ages that big Dobbie would appear in a Wembley game. Ach, will still be a great day out... congratulations on the win Houston.

20 hours ago, pozbaird said:

I'm going down again this year. Was hoping for a close divisional match up and Foles would certainly have been part of that. 

I'll just make do with DeAndre Hopkins and Deshaun Watson. 

Watched 2 college games, 2 NFL games, the Pats game recorded and watched Monday night and watched the Raiders tonight

I love this game [emoji23]

Raiders looking tidy I thought, very much enjoyed watching them and glad Keelan Doss will be back too instead of that circus with AB, he can gtf

Can't see the Raiders winning next week against the Chiefs but all I really want is to see a competitive team with a bit of hope and feel like there's alot of promising players there to build on

So much happier with Gruden too now happy days

Enjoyed much of Week 1. Watched all the Sky live games. Saints v Texans was a cracker, Bears v Packers wasn’t. Love them or loathe them, Brady and the Pats were scarily impressive. Cowboys looked good. Loved the Raiders fans chanting ‘Fcuk AB! Fcuk AB!’

Great to have football back, even allowing for some of the fannies involved. Browns 13....

3 hours ago, pozbaird said:

Jesus Christ, the NFL doesn’t half have some complete and utter spolied, rich, fcukwit total wankjobs playing in it. Apart from anything else, what fcuktard would pay $190,000 for a plastic watch. If Goodell has any balls at all, he’ll tell this cnut to get his head out of his arse right now, or he’s banned.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000001053419/article/odell-beckham-ill-still-be-wearing-watch-in-games

What a state to get yourself in over a watch

7 hours ago, Super_A said:

What a state to get yourself in over a watch

I know. I’m genuinely seething, raging, couldn’t sleep last night. I’m all over the shop this morning. Etc...

Or, I was just sounding off in a deliberately OTT faux-sweary way about a bloke who is a bit of a dick.

Heads or tails.... 😀

Edited by pozbaird