NFL General Discussion

Mr. Brightside

They’ll cut him. Guaranteed. I give it until Week 3 of the season.

Hope so....!!!

But I'm not so sure

I think he was after something like this all along, behaviour has just been mad this last couple weeks

Incident with Mayock and then saying release me just seemed really really desperate and way OTT

1 hour ago, 1320Lichtie said:

Hope so....!!!

But I'm not so sure

I think he was after something like this all along, behaviour has just been mad this last couple weeks

Incident with Mayock and then saying release me just seemed really really desperate and way OTT

This. 

No doubt this has been in the pipeline for a while. He will cause the Patriots no issues and star for them imo.

On 06/09/2019 at 21:59, pozbaird said:

Oh well, that gives me two things to look for in the AFC West opening fixtures. One, the Broncos defense flattening that w**k Brown, and two, Tyreek Hill suffering some sort of career ending injury.

^^^ cracker 😉😂😂😂

8 minutes ago, pozbaird said:

One’s gone already, one to go. ACL would do.

I don't get the wishing injury on a player? 

Obviously a lot of deviants play in the NFL but every team has or has had a wrong un. 

The majority of players appreciate where they are though and give back where they can.

<<< birthday caird pish 😉

Obviously a lot of deviants play in the NFL but every team has or has had a wrong un. 
The majority of players appreciate where they are though and give back where they can.

Of course you right, but Hill is a complete c**t! Beating a child to make him scared of you is a bit more than a wrong un

16 minutes ago, jagfox99 said:

<<< birthday caird pish 😉

See reply above. Michael Vick would be another one, if he was playing today. An Alex Smith style leg break would do the job in his case. Shame such a thing happened to a bloke like Smith.

There’s a zillion players I would never, ever, wish injury upon. Even ones I don’t like. Edelman, Brady, Gronkowski, AB... and many other Patriots besides. 😀

Edited by pozbaird

Normally I’d be totally against wishing injury on someone, but in the case of Tyreek Hill I’ve got no problem with people thinking that way.

A despicable disgrace of a man who should be in a prison cell rather than making millions playing a sport.

Normally I’d be totally against wishing injury on someone, but in the case of Tyreek Hill I’ve got no problem with people thinking that way.
A despicable disgrace of a man who should be in a prison cell rather than making millions playing a sport.

Talent wins

Excited for today.

Can't believe I'm saying this but really looking forward to watching the Browns [emoji41]

1 hour ago, jagfox99 said:

Broncos SNOWFLAKES 😉👀👀👀😂😂😂

On reflection, I don’t actively wish serious injuries would happen to the child beaters, murderers, wife batterers and dog fighters who get paid millions of dollars to play a sport. No, hold on, cancel that. ACLs or Smith-esque leg breaks are exactly what some of these cnuts deserve.