NFL General Discussion

Mr. Brightside

1 hour ago, Fife Saint said:

Was anyone watching the Colts Bears game? I'm a bit confused with the timeline, did he go out with the team on the sideline then it was leaked that he was retiring during the game and was booed as he walked off or had healready gone public?

Stunning either way. Good on him though, no point in making another 60m if you're going to be fucking miserable.

Yes, I think the plan was to announce it at a press conference today, but it leaked during the game.

With Luck offski I assume Brisset becomes their starter? (assuming they don't go after someone in fa or a trade). Chad Kelly is suspended for first two games and has had a single NFL play thus far. Phillip Walker has yet to play & has mostly been confined to practice squad.

On 28/08/2019 at 12:57, lichtie23 said:

I prefer Trevor Lawrence to them both but I don’t think he is allowed declaring this year

Was just reading about that. He has two more college football seasons before she can declare due to the NFL requirements that players must be three years removed from high school football before eligibility. 

3 year veteran Ryan Russell has come out as bisexual

Nope Iv never heard of him either
Played primarily with the Bucs with 24 appearances & 7 starts in 2016 & 2017. Drafted by the Cowboys 2015 appearing in one game. Last seen on the Bills off season squad in 2018.