NFL General Discussion

Mr. Brightside

Bears have signed Franklin, who was on ‘Last Chance U’.

He was a QB, who changed to a WR when he went to Auburn. Apparently the Bears see him as a potential CB though.

Have to say I didn’t like him on the programme, he seemed very arrogant.

I watched it back and totally disagree, thought the same on first viewing but on second viewing he’s actually went there and supported the team and starter when he wasn’t playing and kept himself quiet.

Done a lot of talking to the camera but every player seems to do that, backed it up with some performances too especially the 6 touchdown in a half one. Seemed assured and confident of himself which you surely need to have to make it in the game.

Malik Henry in the newest series is good example of what he could’ve been like. Think Henry is maybe suffering from some kind of mental health problem though. Hard to watch feel sorry for the guy. Hopefully able to push on.

Looking  forward to seeing what difference Keenum, Chubb and Sutton will make to the Broncos this season. Going to be a tough fight just to win the AFC West this season. Can’t wait for it to start, and can’t wait for my trip to Wembley for the Jags - Eagles.

Also there is a rumor that Raiders can’t pay Khalil Mack because they literally do not have enough cash.

So the way NFL pay system works is NFL team is supposed to set aside the ENTIRE amount of the contract (not sure if bonuses are included) in an separate account regardless of the number of years. Meaning Mark Davis has to have the entire amount of what Khalil Mack wants in cash if he wants to sign him.

6 minutes ago, Fife Saint said:

Thompson not ready yet either, Perine lead back?

Likely week 4 before Thompson is back fully - although he could never be our number 1.  Perine or Kelly - although Bibby looked good backside of last season but if I was Allan I would be putting out feelers for a trade.

Why we not allowed nice things :(

Edited by Antiochas III

38 minutes ago, Antiochas III said:

Likely week 4 before Thompson is back fully - although he could never be our number 1.  Perine or Kelly - although Bibby looked good backside of last season but if I was Allan I would be putting out feelers for a trade.

Why we not allowed nice things :(

Carlos Hyde?