NFL General Discussion

Mr. Brightside

• 3 weeks later...
21 minutes ago, Brummie Clyde said:

Jets have released WR Devin Smith.

Take note Kevin White.

Devin Smith’s career has been completely ruined by injury and he’s barely seen the field. Such a shame as I loved him coming out of Ohio State and was delighted that we picked him.

See Trumpy's latest wading in to the anthem debate is a season long ban for a second offence. Truly unbelievable. How they can spin a legitimate protest to disrespecting the armed forces or the flag or the country just defies belief. I didn't know that the American services had a monopoly on the stars and stripes. When I see any flag, the first thing in my head is certainly not the military or military personnel of that country. Absolute shambles of an argument

12 hours ago, 10menwent2mow said:

See Trumpy's latest wading in to the anthem debate is a season long ban for a second offence. Truly unbelievable. How they can spin a legitimate protest to disrespecting the armed forces or the flag or the country just defies belief. I didn't know that the American services had a monopoly on the stars and stripes. When I see any flag, the first thing in my head is certainly not the military or military personnel of that country. Absolute shambles of an argument

The Dolphins are considering banning any players that kneel for 4 games.

I'd love the whole team to take a knee on week one, see how they deal with that.