NFL General Discussion

Mr. Brightside

Clowney called Bortles "trash" before Texans vs Jags.

Jags destroy the Texans with Bortles throwing for 3 TDs and over 300 yards.

Jags fans arrange for physical bins to be sent to the Texans' stadium addressed to Clowney.

Clowney takes it upon himself to fill every single one of them with toys which he delivers to a local women and children's homeless centre in Houston for Christmas.

I have a new favourite player.

Clowney called Bortles "trash" before Texans vs Jags.

Jags destroy the Texans with Bortles throwing for 3 TDs and over 300 yards.

Jags fans arrange for physical bins to be sent to the Texans' stadium addressed to Clowney.

Clowney takes it upon himself to fill every single one of them with toys which he delivers to a local women and children's homeless centre in Houston for Christmas.

I have a new favourite player.

I’m sure he thought of it all himself, went and purchased the toys personally.

More like he showed up and got his photo taken.

11 hours ago, lichtie23 said:

The Patriots have signed James Harrison. What does he bring to the Patriots?

The Steelers playbook

That's a classic piece of Belichick mastery. I can't stand the guy, but he plays the system so well, it's not hard to see why he's been so successful.

On another note, I won my Fantasy League for the first time in 5 years, almost singlehandedly due to Todd Gurley. What a man.

That's a classic piece of Belichick mastery. I can't stand the guy, but he plays the system so well, it's not hard to see why he's been so successful.
On another note, I won my Fantasy League for the first time in 5 years, almost singlehandedly due to Todd Gurley. What a man.

I was on course to win mine until Brown went down injured last week, lost my semi final by about 8 points. Would have strolled the final this week as well.

Gutted.