NFL General Discussion

Mr. Brightside

He was apparently out at the Black Isle Bar a couple of nights too over the weekend. Wish I'd gone out now...

Anyway, our camp starts today for both rookies and veterans. Buccs' camp started today for rookies only with the vets going in on Thursday, which means Hard Knocks has started filming ahead of it's August 8th airing.

Just finished watching the Cards' All or Nothing which I really enjoyed, and I'm a couple of episodes into the Rams one but so far it has done nothing to endear them to me. Really looking forward to seeing the Buccs on Hard Knocks though.

Because he's really, really good. And he's redefined the qualities of a QB. Watch the draft. Folk are going to be looking for QBs who can run like wide receivers, kids who can shift are going to be QBs instead of your Big Ben giant types. His impact has been remarkable. And look what he's done for the SF wide receivers, too. Crabtree's career took off the day CK got the job.

[emoji848]

I'm sure I have some cracking posts on Kaepernick that look great now.

This is a very dark rabbit hole to go down if we're bumping 4 year old posts though so I'll keep quiet.

I'm sure I have some cracking posts on Kaepernick that look great now.
This is a very dark rabbit hole to go down if we're bumping 4 year old posts though so I'll keep quiet.

That is very true, I just happened to click on page one and had a look at it. No matter what my other opinions/punts are in here, I was always #teamAlex and maintained that Kaepernick was overrated, I'd still take him in New York right now though.

3 minutes ago, Mr. Brightside said:

That is very true, I just happened to click on page one and had a look at it. No matter what my other opinions/punts are in here, I was always #teamAlex and maintained that Kaepernick was overrated, I'd still take him in New York right now though.

I'd take Mark Sanchez back right now. :ph34r:

Aaron Donald holding out of camp for contract reasons. He has 2 years left on his deal and normally I'd side with the club in such cases but he's a transcendent player and they need to pay him what he wants immediately. Current deal is $10m over 4 years which is insane value for a player of his production. 

11 minutes ago, Dee4Life1893 said:

Corey Davis finally signs. Thank f**k.

He has same agent as Bosa.

Both absolute ballers. Hope Big Dick Decker can teach him a thing or two.