The Americans

Quentin Taranbino

Has anyone else caught the pilot episode of this new show? Started in states this week and was very impressed with the first episode.

The main two characters are a husband and wife who are undercover KGB officers pretending to be Americans. Set in the 80s with flashbacks to the 60s and their past life in Moscow. Its has had very good critical acclaim thus far and I can see why 8)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p-qEGs-3lnk

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

This starts on ITV on Saturday night at 10pm.

It's a weird night and channel for it but make sure you check it out if you're a fan of US drama! I've only seen the pilot but it was bloody excellent and the reviews have been very positive!

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...

Are people still watching this? Decided to chuck it a few episodes into season two. For me, there was something that just didn't quite grab my attention enough to focus on the episodes

Season two? Have I missed something??

It just gets better. The "fake intel" revelation and seeing their faces when they learn that the data they stole may have killed Ruskis...

Keri Russell is hot in this, in a scary kind of way.

• 4 weeks later...

Double bill to end season 2 and it was tremendous. Never would have figured out who killed the family in ep 1. And the "revelations" at the end...well, that's just setting up the show for season 3 and beyond. Wonderful.

Tell Nina I'm sorry

Archived