The Americans

Quentin Taranbino

• 8 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Season 2 still repeating on itv encore on Saturday nights. Waiting for season 3 still after missing it 1st time round.

Anyone who liked deutchland 83 should give this a watch, much better. And I liked deutchland 83.

Season 2 still repeating on itv encore on Saturday nights. Waiting for season 3 still after missing it 1st time round.

Anyone who liked deutchland 83 should give this a watch, much better. And I liked deutchland 83.

Thanks for the heads up.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...

Finally got round to watching the 6th and final season of this. A bit slow moving over the last few seasons but always enough there to keep you on the edge of your seat and always good endings to each season.

The finale was class, went exactly as I'd hoped with a couple little shocks/moments of oh f**k. And 1 or 2 unanswered questions to leave you wondering a bit. Don't want to give anything away, as it's well worth a watch if you've not seen it. Honestly enjoyed this show nearly as much as all the greats, sopranos, wire, breaking bad etc.

• 7 months later...
6 hours ago, jimmy boo said:
10 hours ago, jester said:
The 6th season of The Americans is now included in Amazon Prime (was £18.99 last week). Can't wait to get stuck in.

Per month?

No, sorry. It's now included in the £7.99 per month subscription.

Last week Season 6 would have cost you £18.99 to buy.

Archived