Mogwai fans - gies some help

Jimmy85

• 1 month later...

This new album is superb. I'm nowhere close to objective around Mogwai, but I definitely think this is one of the best of their ten albums. I'd say in the top two or three. (My favourite will always be Young Team, forevermore, it was huge in my life.)

Had tickets to Manchester and Hydro shows over the weekend, really gutted to have missed them (also missed Strathpeffer back at start of pandemic).

The only positive I'm seeing here is with the EU visa issues, and an album ready to tour, Mogwai will surely be booking an enormous UK tour as soon as feasible.

The new album is amazing! I can't quite put my finger on it but there is something very familiar about but at the same time it sounds completely new. 

Mogwai can do no wrong in my eyes, one of Scotland's best bands ever and there should be a statue built in their honour. 

On 22/02/2021 at 17:17, capt_oats said:

If you were planning on buying the new Mogwai album this would be an excellent week to do it.

I've already bought Ghetts album. He deserves it more than this group imo. 

On 24/02/2021 at 09:15, stevieKTID said:

The new album is amazing! I can't quite put my finger on it but there is something very familiar about but at the same time it sounds completely new. 

Mogwai can do no wrong in my eyes, one of Scotland's best bands ever and there should be a statue built in their honour. 

I love the way Mogwai support other Scottish bands with their record label Rock Action.