Man gets tattoo to commemorate Rangers result

After Montrose's excellent late equaliser yesterday, you could be forgiven to think this is about a proud Montrose fan. Actually, it refers to Rangers v Berwick the other week, where Andy Little scored a hat-trick. In order to honour this truly monumental day in Rangers history, one Rangers fan has went to extremes to always remember the feeling of putting watching his hero put 3 past the absolutely fucking beautiful Ian McCaldon. I found this by searching Berwick Rangers on twitter, amazingly he'd tweeted it to Little, who somehow hasn't found the time to reply.

Gordz WATP@Gordz13rfc @AndyLittle29 check out my dads tattoo to commemorate your hat-trick against Berwick Rangers.

BBj9M9_CAAA3Sgv.jpg

Sometimes, there are no words.

After Montrose's excellent late equaliser yesterday, you could be forgiven to think this is about a proud Montrose fan. Actually, it refers to Rangers v Berwick the other week, where Andy Little scored a hat-trick. In order to honour this truly monumental day in Rangers history, one Rangers fan has went to extremes to always remember the feeling of putting watching his hero put 3 past the absolutely fucking beautiful Ian McCaldon. I found this by searching Berwick Rangers on twitter, amazingly he'd tweeted it to Little, who somehow hasn't found the time to reply.

BBj9M9_CAAA3Sgv.jpg

Yes there is. They're under the flag bit.

After Montrose's excellent late equaliser yesterday, you could be forgiven to think this is about a proud Montrose fan.

Nope, that would still be weird as f**k tbh.

BBj9M9_CAAA3Sgv.jpg

And there's the reason you shouldn't get blind drunk with your mates betting you to do something really stupid :blink::lol: words fail me if Rangers pulled a flanker at Tannadice with this clown near a tattooist after more than a few drinks :lol:

Archived