Heart of Midlothian vs St Mirren

SEETHING

Paisley is awash with black and white and everyone and their granny wearing something StMirren related. Why cant all these local businesses show their support to the club every week as opposed to jumping on the cup final bandwagon? They are quite happy to reap the benefits of knowing Paisley will be jumping on Sunday night and the bevvy will be flowing but you can guarantee that come Monday morning the flags will be whipped straight from the windows.

I can tell you better than that. I was in the centre of Paisley twice this week gone by and apart from one or two shops having "Good Luck St Mirren" posters up there was the sum total of sweet FA about it.

Their best chance of winning a major domestic trophy in 26 years - indeed one they've never won - and it was "couldn't care less". But of course, we all know what they're up against, and if they do pull it off, you can be sure the glory HUNters will be declaring themselves as "always fans, really" just like in the 1980s, as well as their useless local politicos that would attend the opening of a packet of crisps if there was a photo op in it for them.

But at least we have another Old Firm free final, and with it hopefully some more youngsters learning there's something far more fun supporting a club that doesn't win a big trophy guaranteed just about every year, that some things really are worth waiting for and the memories are sweeter for them.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Certainly rather McGowan than Barr in there. I'd take your team DC92.

McGowan replaced Barr at StMirren a few weeks back at half time and did okay, albeit he had very little to do as the game fizzled out.

Mon the Hearts!

But seriously, hope both set of supporters have an enjoyable day out. St.Mirren, like ourselves, have been deprived of success for many years and have the chance to put that right tomorrow: I hope they don't for obvious reasons, though.

St Mirren are apparently doing a card display tomorrow which should look rather good from our end I reckon, they've even been good enough to have 1-5 in there too :D

It's bound to look miles better than the off colour Japanese flag effort that the muppets tried to conjure up last May, that's for sure :lol: :lol:

581815_10151821519724358_921843589_n.jpg

Good luck to both teams, with the exception of Hearts.

:lol:

That's me off to my scratcher - up early in the morning.

May the best team win and hopefully everyone enjoys their day as much as possible.

Good man, Paulo - i'm waiting on two mates travelling through from Edinburgh who are staying at my cave in readiness for tomorrow's game before I can (try to) get some sleep. Their last game at Hampden (May 2012) was not a great experience for them so hopefully they'll have a more enjoyable experience tomorrow :whistle

Hopefully the cup will have black and white ribbons on it after the game - COME ON YE SAINTS!!! :thumsup2

That's the OP's first ever post.

Seems legit.

Obviously a sad c**t like SOL/Osbourne would never do something like that himself. Then again, he probably would. Does B&WA share an Admin/owner/moderator with this place? Get the IP's matched up please.

Obviously a sad c**t like SOL/Osbourne would never do something like that himself. Then again, he probably would. Does B&WA share an Admin/owner/moderator with this place? Get the IP's matched up please.

Fucking hell obsessed or what :lol:

St Mirren are apparently doing a card display tomorrow which should look rather good from our end I reckon, they've even been good enough to have 1-5 in there too :D

It's bound to look miles better than the off colour Japanese flag effort that the muppets tried to conjure up last May, that's for sure :lol: :lol:

581815_10151821519724358_921843589_n.jpg

Some good images on BAWA (see link below). Looks cracking so well to all who helped. :thumsup2

http://www.blackandwhitearmy.com/forums/index.php/topic/35881-card-display-for-final/page-21

Archived