Heart of Midlothian vs St Mirren

SEETHING

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

PS why do you think that Hearts will get a bigger allocation? It's obviously down to the clubs to decide on how many tickets they want, but I see no problem in a 50/50 split. Anything else would simply be favouritism imo.

Well it had me worried. When did he serve that 1 game league cup suspension then ?

It sounded like like some made up nonsense but maybe there needs to be clarification biggrin.gif

I don't know, did it carry over into the Scottish Cup maybe? In any case, if the SFL/SFA/SPL didn't have it listed then there surely cannot be a problem.

PS why do you think that Hearts will get a bigger allocation? It's obviously down to the clubs to decide on how many tickets they want, but I see no problem in a 50/50 split. Anything else would simply be favouritism imo.

I just believe that is what will be agreed on. That is also the same split that Hibs and Kilmarnock got for the 2007 final if I remember correctly. Those allocations would also be about double Hearts' average attendance and treble St. Mirren's average attendance. However, if you can definitely fill half, then great!

I don't know, did it carry over into the Scottish Cup maybe? In any case, if the SFL/SFA/SPL didn't have it listed then there surely cannot be a problem.

He has not served this suspension in scotland look at the date of the link. He was suspended for

1 league cup game when he left scotland. He played in rangers games after that.

The SFA list pretty much has a get out where every club has to check suspensions

and not rely on the list provided.

I don't know if suspension in league cup cross borders or if after a number of season are wiped.

IMPORTANT – THIS LIST DOES NOT SUPERSEDE THE FORMAL NOTIFICATION OF PLAYER SUSPENSIONS TO CLUBS BY

THE ASSOCIATION, AND IS INTENDED ONLY FOR USE AS AN ADDITIONAL CROSS-REFERENCE IN THE MONITORING

AND OBSERVING, BY CLUBS, OF SUSPENSIONS IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE DISCIPLINARY PROCEDURES. IT DOES NOT

DETAIL THE SUSPENSION OF ANY PLAYER WHO HAS BEEN UNREGISTERED FOR MORE THAN ONE SEASON – THIS

INFORMATION MUST BE CHECKED DIRECTLY WITH THE DISCIPLINARY DEPARTMENT.

IT IS THE RESPONSIBILITY OF CLUBS TO ENSURE THAT SUSPENSIONS ARE SERVED IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE

DISCIPLINARY PROCEDURES.

SHOULD ANY CLUB HAVE AN ENQUIRY REGARDING A PLAYER’S DISCIPLINARY POSITION, PLEASE CONTACT THE

DISCIPLINARY DEPARTMENT ON 0141 616 6018 OR 0141 616 6058

Ewan Murray@mrewanmurray Re. Danny Wilson "suspension" rumours.. checked this out with SFA/SFL. Wasn't banned for yesterday, Hearts had pre-checked this.

Ewan Murray@mrewanmurray

English bans seem non-tournament specific. No ban listed at all on his international transfer certificate when he returned to Scotland.

Ewan Murray@mrewanmurray Re. Danny Wilson "suspension" rumours.. checked this out with SFA/SFL. Wasn't banned for yesterday, Hearts had pre-checked this.

Ewan Murray@mrewanmurray

English bans seem non-tournament specific. No ban listed at all on his international transfer certificate when he returned to Scotland.

Another sair yin for H1b5 fans. smugqq.png

So what you're saying is you'd rather have about 5,000 empty seats in the St. Mirren end than get you share of the 50/50 split of a sellout?

So what you're saying is you'd rather have about 5,000 empty seats in the St. Mirren end than get you share of the 50/50 split of a sellout?

So what you're saying is that we can't fill out an allocation.

maybe so......but if...and I mean a BIG "if" we win the League Cup are Hearts fans going to wynd their necks in about it being a "wee" Cup ?

If anything it will ignite it further.

Big team big cup, big team wee cup. 8)

Edit: St. Mirren had plenty of empty seats in their last final against Rangers, and that was with only a quarter of Hampden allocated to them. I'd expect us to be given 30,000.

Easily. :lol:

We had 40,000 at the Scottish Cup final against Gretna in 2006 for starters. I suspect Hearts will get half the south stand, plus the entire west and north stands for this (~28,000), with St. Mirren getting half the south stand and the entire east stand (~18,000). That will leave about ~6,500 for corporate/hospitality.

Other way round - surely we'll get the west stand?

Hearts are the ideal opponents for us. They'll be favourites and we'll be underdogs so there's no pressure on us, but it's a winnable tie. Hopefully the fact neither of the Bigot Brothers are involved will bring out more than we had three years ago.

I thought Hampden only had 40,000 due to upgrades being made for the Commonwealth Games.

Good point.

Another question, is the thread title correct. Are Hearts the "home team" in this game?

Archived