Heart of Midlothian vs St Mirren

SEETHING

It's on our website that we have now been given 600 West Stand tickets, and the SFL statement tries to say that they left no stone unturned to reach a satisfactory outcome for all parties.

Twats - it was a monumental fcuk up entirely of their own making, which has seen St Mirren fans who wanted to buy tickets in this final week be forced into paying £30 for adults and £30 for kids - because the SFLs way too hasty decision to divert 3500 West Stand seats to Hearts made them think this was now their only option. Having forked out on these tickets, now they see 600 cheaper briefs 'coming back' to St Mirren.

Complete and utter incompetence - they should at least have the decency to admit they made a cnut of it.

Total shambles as usual, also means there will be a lot of empty seats if only for segregation. One minute they say they can't have Hearts and St Mirren fans sharing that section, then they suddenly decide they can

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's on our website that we have now been given 600 West Stand tickets, and the SFL statement tries to say that they left no stone unturned to reach a satisfactory outcome for all parties.

Twats - it was a monumental fcuk up entirely of their own making, which has seen St Mirren fans who wanted to buy tickets in this final week be forced into paying £30 for adults and £30 for kids - because the SFLs way too hasty decision to divert 3500 West Stand seats to Hearts made them think this was now their only option. Having forked out on these tickets, now they see 600 cheaper briefs 'coming back' to St Mirren.

Complete and utter incompetence - they should at least have the decency to admit they made a cnut of it.

A cynical person might think the SFL engineered this so the expensive seats were the ones being used rather than the cheapest ones.

Not me though - that would require a degree of intelligence rarely seen among Scottish football's powers that be.

Quite a few Hearts buses are heading for the Church on the hill - if that's too busy try the Ivory hotel just down the road from it (away from hampden). Went there for the final in May, decent boozer

Is it not the case that Hearts traffic will be directed to the opposite end of Hampden? This is probably pish, but is what I was telt last week?

That would be a shame, because May's final was a case of everything working out perfectly - the perfect parking space - the perfect pub - the perfect result - the perfect chippy on the way back to the car - they even had salt and sauce - the perfect everything.

I'll be honest, I'll take smashed windaes, a parking fine, a five mile walk to and from Hampden, a pishy pint, and a manky chippy, just as long as we win.

:lol:

They're only a point behind us and they have a game in hand.

As I've said before, this match will be won by the team who wants it the most on the day.

That's them at their best. They are lucky Dundee are in the league.

We've still to get motoring and we've plenty juice in the tank. They'll not stop the Gorgie Juggernaut.

That's them at their best. They are lucky Dundee are in the league.

We've still to get motoring and we've plenty juice in the tank. They'll not stop the Gorgie Juggernaut.

We were at our best when we gave a Champions League last 16 team a doing in the semi final.

Quite why we cannot replicate a performance like that in the league is a debate for another day. We will be at full strength for the final. Subs' might be a bit weaker - if Lee Mair and David Barron don't make it.

No matter. We have no suspensions, no major injury worries, no untried kids thrown in. No worries that we will be paid next month, and as I say, the eleven men who gubbed Celtic in the semi are all raring to go again in the final.

Is this the official start of us trying to psyche each other out?

If it is - bring it on. It's all part of the fun.

Ngoo/Sutton against Goodwin will be a mismatch. We will need to stop the crosses coming in. I think the only place up for grabs is centre mid between McLean and McGinn. McLean has been poor for the last few games but he is still an excellent player. McGinn, whilst not doing anything special, has performed admirably. We will need to be at our best to beat this Hearts team. Previous games will have no bearing whatsoever on this game. I felt more confident for the Celtic game than I am for this one.

Hearts fans beginning to get confident? Lovely stuff. Anything that takes pressure away from us and stops us being favourites is fine by me.

You're basing this one what? One or two posts?

The final will be contested by two evenly matched sides - look at the SPL table.

Confidence is ok, btw - over confidence, though? Rarely a good thing.

You're basing this one what? One or two posts?

The final will be contested by two evenly matched sides - look at the SPL table.

Confidence is ok, btw - over confidence, though? Rarely a good thing.

One or two posts is more than enough :P

It's an impossible game to call. Any neutral gamblers would be as well tossing a coin to decide who they were going to back.

Confirmed that Fraser Mullen has a broken ankle after going off in the derby at Easter Road. Big decision for Lockie to decide who plays at right back. Barr, McGowan and McKay all in the running and even Jamie Hamill who has been back training and could make a surprise return.

Confirmed that Fraser Mullen has a broken ankle after going off in the derby at Easter Road. Big decision for Lockie to decide who plays at right back. Barr, McGowan and McKay all in the running and even Jamie Hamill who has been back training and could make a surprise return.

Thanks for the info, FF, but f**k - gutted for wee Fraser.

What would your thoughts be on playing McKay at right-back, FF - you've seen him play more than most?

Playing Hamill in this game would be mental. imo.

Has to be Barr at right back IMO. He's much better in midfield but I can't help but think giving a 19 year old centre-back his full debut out of position in a cup final would be mental.

That leaves us a bit light in midfield so I'd probably go back to a three of Stevenson, Tapping and Holt to give us a bit more solidity.

MacDonald

Barr Webster Wilson McHattie

Taouil Stevenson Tapping Novikovas

Holt

Ngoo

Novikovas hasn't played well recently but width could be important on the big pitch. He's also capable of producing something from nothing.

St Mirren got the breaks in the semi. Celtic had an off day and missed their chances.

We'll have a good blend of youth and experience.

Jamie Mac

Jamie H, Webby, Wilson, McHattie

Steve, Barr, Mehdi

Ngoo, Sutts, Novi

Solid at the back

Solid in midfield

Rampant up front

As much as I'd love him to play, I seriously doubt Jamie Hamill will be anywhere near the starting line up.

But I do like the look of Ngoo as a RW and according to my friend who is a Liverpool fan he plays well coming in from the right, allegedly.

St Mirren got the breaks in the semi. Celtic had an off day and missed their chances.

Haaaa. Must do better. We were humping them, could have went to 4-1 but Thompson slipped, and their second goal literally was the last kick of the game.

We beat em' fair and square by being better than them right through the team.

Jambos fans - this guy is a piss poor WUM. The final is approaching, dig up someone better.

Archived