Heart of Midlothian vs St Mirren

SEETHING

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wonder if wee Nigel Hasselbaink enjoyed the game yesterday? He must feel really silly now, given his statement that St Johnstone ( no trophies ever )were a bigger a club than us in the summer.

I wonder if wee Nigel Hasselbaink enjoyed the game yesterday? He must feel really silly now, given his statement that St Johnstone ( no trophies ever )were a bigger a club than us in the summer.

wZcBTS4.png

I hope wee Nigel still follows B&WA on Twitter ^_^

After re-reading that thread I've had enough of this gracious in victory pish.

I hope those Hearts fans like it right up them. St Mirren - owning Hearts in the games that matter since 1986.

article-2294811-18BD4BA6000005DC-136_634

It's only us indeed 8)

I hope those Hearts fans like it right up them. St Mirren - owning Hearts in the games that matter since 1986.

It's only us indeed 8)

:lol:

It's only us indeed 8)

There is a cracker of a Jim Goodwin thread on there as well.

GIRFUY

Totally no jealous of St Mirren at all.

Hope to god we beat Hibs and lift the Scottish to experience what looked epic on the tele yesterday.

Killie and St Mirren lifting cups recently has got me going for us to lift a major.

Hate to think how long I'd be off my work if that was Falkirk.

There is a cracker of a Jim Goodwin thread on there as well. GIRFUY

http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index.php?/topic/126009-jim-goodwin/

A few of my favourite quotes:

"Tells you all you need to know about the state of the game when he can win a cup final medal, bloody Scunthorpe or some other guff didn't even want him. We played into his hands with high balls. The guys is as slow as stop as well, disgrace"
"A pus like a smashed Easter egg. He's a ****."
"The day we accept that Jim Godwin has any place in a Hearts team is the day we give up. Allowed to play because of different rules for a team entering cup at different round, he has no ability but is a 'personality' in the eyes of the media. This is because he kicks anything that moves, speaks with an Irish accent, but isn't a dirty player when he fouls or a cheat when he dives, because he is from these shores (or near enough). If however he was called Zaliukas and was from Lithuania, then he would be a cheat and a thug."
The back of his heed is like a baboons arse covered in grey hair. And he runs like a clydesdale horse. The dick.
qm.gif
Jim_You_Seem_Upset_GIF.jpg

I can appreciate why that's difficult for you people to grasp, but this is what it's really like when two non Old Firm sides meet in a final, it's nice to be nice, you should try it to others sometimes.

Yeah, I remember after the 5-1 game...total love in, everybody getting on together, probable because it was 2 non old firm teams :)

Somehow I doubt that Van Zanten of all people would have required much in the way of motivation.

Also from the same thread (which was roughly 50% of Paulo Sergio/Greggy Wallace type fuckwaddery & 50% others telling them to STFU) came the telling reminder: "Scottish cup final 1998. Cheers. Doubt you are at an age to remember that though. Arrogance does nothing for anyone. All this diddy team shite snacks of arrogance."

Folk can moan, perhaps rightly, about the organisation but I had a great time - especially booing that disgrace of a provost who voted against the stadium move.

She turned up? I'd have thought she'd have been hiding under the bed. But that's the trouble with occasions like this: the politicos have got to get their wee turn in & the clubs have to put up with it.

I know the vote back on 25th May 2005 went 9 to 5 in St Mirren's favour, & it doesn't surprise me that fat fascist Harkins (now gone TFFT!) was one of those that voted against it (he & his wee toady John Kenny pissed the Burgh around enough over their ground move in their own backyard!) so who were the other guilty three besides Anne Hall? If they're still on the council,might be a wee idea come the next elections to give everyone a wee reminder that if they'd had their way, there wouldn't have been a St Mirren to win the League Cup at all...

Archived