Heart of Midlothian vs St Mirren

SEETHING

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well done St Mirren. The depth of quality they have eventually showed through as the tired legs started popping up, especially as Hearts stopped playing at such a high tempo.

Never got the fuss over N'Goo, how just seems like a slightly weaker Tade. While Goncalves has never done anything special either, both seem to be heroes for some reason though

Steven Thompson is a quality striker, while that young McGinn is ridiculously good.

Hearts were shite all over the park, Stevenson should've had 4 or 5 but has no composure or luck.

Fully expect some Hearts fans will blame the ref

@davyshambles: Why is there crush barriers in Gorgie Rd ? Is there a party planned or something ? http://t.co/bD5sq819Kw :lol:

I'm not going to lie. Your obsession over Hearts goes beyond normal levels of rivalry, take a break for a bit

Well done st mirren, and Charlie non-old firm finals are brilliant, to know that a proper club with real fans who have suffered the tough times are going to come away with a trophy that they'll appreciate makes it so much better to watch.

I'd say that was well worthy of mocking.

In the last 2 pages he seems to have posted about 8 things mocking Hearts. I can understand one or two wee jibes straight after the defeat, but the fact he's trawling Twitter and reading the Hearts forum for content is a wee bit far

I really enjoyed that, that was a terrific final for the neutral. Hearts were superb for much of the first half, but I did think they'd rue the chances they missed. St Mirren though changed their tactics, were a helluva lot better in the second half and took their goals well. Hearts getting the second made for a great finish if you're a neutral!

Commiserations to Hearts - as I live and work in Edinburgh, a lot of my pals are Jambos so I'm sad for them. But I also have a couple of pals who are Saints fans so I'm thrilled for them - you could see how much that meant to everyone connected with St Mirren at the end.

I hope Paisley is absolutely rocking tonight.

Well done st mirren, and Charlie non-old firm finals are brilliant, to know that a proper club with real fans who have suffered the tough times are going to come away with a trophy that they'll appreciate makes it so much better to watch.

Indeed, the only semi-bearable thing about it all is that at least the St Mirren fans and team will completely appreciate it, it's not just a number to add to a collection.

Archived