Heart of Midlothian vs St Mirren

SEETHING

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not sure who I want to win this one. I usually support the underdogs, but St Mirren supporters would be unbearable (for at least 50 years) if they won the cup.

True dat. The St. Johnstone fans have been unbearable since that time they won the......oh wait, never mind. ;)

I hope it's a day to remember and I hope saints can bring the cup to Paisley for a party.

Fingers crossed.

Whatever happens,..... "we'll be having a party and the old firm's in their beds"

Up and just about to leave. Out for a fry up and up to the Shandon for 9.

Really hope we can win this, although it won't bother me if St Mirren do win it as long as its not the old filth winning cups.

Heading in about an hour,obviously hoping for a win but i will be the first to congratulate St Mirren if they win.After the excitement of last year im finding the build up to this one decidedly low key.

Hi chaps, really excited about this. Been a fan of the boys in maron since last may. I'm a rugger fan mainly, but the boys are my local soccer team.

Let's go jammybo's, let's go!!!

Got my scarf on and sitting in front of the television waiting for the game

I can see St Mirren bottling it.

You mean like they did in the semi final? Aye right then! :lol:

I can see St Mirren being more up for this to be honest, and if we keep a clean sheet for the first 25 minutes (our weakest part of the season as we start slowly), then it's game on, this really is one of those finals that is a 50/50 match and both sets of fans can go there today expecting to win the cup, but could also be excused for having a little bit of shite running down their leg!

Mon the JT's

Hi chaps, really excited about this. Been a fan of the boys in maron since last may. I'm a rugger fan mainly, but the boys are my local soccer team.

Let's go jammybo's, let's go!!!

Got my scarf on and sitting in front of the television waiting for the game

:huh:

:lol:

St Mirren manager Danny Lennon:

"Lee Mair has made a fantastic recovery, like Lazarus!"

Seems we have a near full team to choose from then.

I'm hoping we play two up front because the 4-4-1-1 formation of late has left Thompson very isolated up front by himself, and leaves the left back open with Goncalves not offering too much support.

I'm incredibly excited about the game, it's been a long time since i felt like this about a game in fact. I'm absolutely gutted that i can't make it. Luckily my boat is waiting on weather so i'll have no problem watching it

Archived