Heart of Midlothian vs St Mirren

SEETHING

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Of course I'm still going to be hurting, we have well and truly fked our chances of a domestic treble when we wont have a better chance. Although thinking about Tuesday takes away all the hurt from whatever was from the diddy cup.

Thinking about getting fucked out yet another cup takes away the hurt?

Celtic fans are in for a massive shock if a fluke win against Barcelona has them thinking they'll beat Juventus.

There's a massive difference between the two. Barca play pish boring passes for about 80 minutes of the match. Juventus will come at you from the 1st minute to the last. I could see it being an absolute slaughter.

Glad we have that end - on five of the six times I've been to Hampden the team whose fans have been in that end have won - Rangers three times, us and Queen of the South once. Only exception was the League Cup semi-final in 2001 when we were in that end and got humped by Killie. Not that I'm superstitious :P

Hope I get as near to my semi-final seat as possible - nothing to do with superstition, just a decent view in a decent place.

We were not in the West end v Killie - only the North and South stands were open for that game - we had the South.

What's the tv and prize money on offer for the winner?

I'd like a St Mirren win as i think it's good to see the cups shared around as they have been the last season or so, (Hearts, Killie recently)

Conversely if there's a decent cash boost from winning the cup it might be of greater benefit to Hearts given their current money troubles. (As far as i'm aware St Mirren are doing alright money wise)

Either way it should be a decent spectacle for all involved.

You mean because he was suspended for the final anyway, right?

I never even knew that, but its very bad news that he will be out for the rest of the season. Looks like Hibs may be unbeaten against Hearts all season now. Losing the cup final as well, what a disappointing season it is going to be for you's.

I never even knew that, but its very bad news that he will be out for the rest of the season. Looks like Hibs may be unbeaten against Hearts all season now. Losing the cup final as well, what a disappointing season it is going to be for you's.

More disappointing than Celtic not winning the treble? ;)

It is bad news that he'll be out for so long - it's always a shame when players get injured - I'm sure he'll be comforted by your concern.

Don't go changin'! 8)

Archived