Heart of Midlothian vs St Mirren

SEETHING

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Where are people hearing this? There's nothing official on the St. Mirren, Hearts, SFL and SFA websites.

Sources ;)

It will be confirmed in the next few days.

I'm so glad Inverness didn't make this final.

No disrespect, Inverness fans are genuine good folk and respect for travelling that A9 all the time.

But how many would be at that final?

Hearts are turning Hampden into a 2nd home of late.

3 visits in a year and so far 2 for 2. Wonder which game they liked winning more?

I'm so glad Inverness didn't make this final.

No disrespect, Inverness fans are genuine good folk and respect for travelling that A9 all the time.

But how many would be at that final?

Hearts are turning Hampden into a 2nd home of late.

3 visits in a year and so far 2 for 2. Wonder which game they liked winning more?

I could put forward an excellent argument for both.

I enjoyed the final whistle of the Celtic game more than the final whistle of the final. However, the Celtic game comes absolutely nowhere near the overall enjoyment I got from that day in May and the joy of after the final whistle.

Against Celtic I just remember being utterly deflated at Hoopers goal. Like verge of tears deflated as I thought we were somehow going to throw away our day in the sun against our long suffering rivals. Then when he pointed to the spot it was celebrated like a goal. After the goal was sheer pandemonium. There was actually people crying tears of joy at the final whistle and the Hearts song that followed :lol:

The Cup Final was a totally different enjoyment to the Semi-final. It was like a mix of smugness and sheer elation. Revelling in the Hibs fans' pain and our glorious victory throughout. The whole day was topped off when on the massive screen was a hibs fans heartbroken face with the scoreline above it and the whole Hearts end tearing the utter pish out of him. There was a massive sense of relief in it as well that we'd effectively finished them within half an hour. Then they scored and we got to celebrate finishing them all over again twice in a minute. I think the ball was in open play for about 40 seconds between Graingers penalty and Gowsers goal. Watching the Hibs end fall completely silent and flat when PaKujabi (HMFC Legend) made a shop front of it was a joy to behold. Once again the bitters had worked themselves into a fury of expectation as Hearts dangled the carrot of false hope in front of them and once again we shat all over their dreams in glorious fashion.

Hearts will soon get another 3,000 tickets because St Mirren will never able to sell 17,500.

That doesn't explain why you's should get 17,500 tickets?

Remind us all again how your team bottled yet another game at Hampden? :)

I see we are also offering 4 loyalty points to anyone attending the Killie game so it basically guarantees a ticket for the final that way. You have to presume Hearts and St Mirren have already discussed allocations as if it turns out Hearts don't get as many as they want and loyalty point threshold goes up folks aren't going to be pleased.

I hear we are offering 10 loyalty point to anybody who spends Saturday on JKB,instead of supporting the team.

I enjoyed the final whistle of the Celtic game more than the final whistle of the final. However, the Celtic game comes absolutely nowhere near the overall enjoyment I got from that day in May and the joy of after the final whistle.

Against Celtic I just remember being utterly deflated at Hoopers goal. Like verge of tears deflated as I thought we were somehow going to throw away our day in the sun against our long suffering rivals. Then when he pointed to the spot it was celebrated like a goal. After the goal was sheer pandemonium. There was actually people crying tears of joy at the final whistle and the Hearts song that followed :lol:

The Cup Final was a totally different enjoyment to the Semi-final. It was like a mix of smugness and sheer elation. Revelling in the Hibs fans' pain and our glorious victory throughout. The whole day was topped off when on the massive screen was a hibs fans heartbroken face with the scoreline above it and the whole Hearts end tearing the utter pish out of him. There was a massive sense of relief in it as well that we'd effectively finished them within half an hour. Then they scored and we got to celebrate finishing them all over again twice in a minute. I think the ball was in open play for about 40 seconds between Graingers penalty and Gowsers goal. Watching the Hibs end fall completely silent and flat when PaKujabi (HMFC Legend) made a shop front of it was a joy to behold. Once again the bitters had worked themselves into a fury of expectation as Hearts dangled the carrot of false hope in front of them and once again we shat all over their dreams in glorious fashion.

Another highlight was at half time when some Hibs spacker proposed to his bird at half time. Cringing and in tears with laughter at the same time. Never mind it already being stupid in the first place, getting engaged at the fitbaw?! You couldn't make it up!

'Oh aye remember the time we got engaged at Hampden during the most humiliating result in our clubs career?'

At least the anniversary is a fantastic date.

Glad we have that end - on five of the six times I've been to Hampden the team whose fans have been in that end have won - Rangers three times, us and Queen of the South once. Only exception was the League Cup semi-final in 2001 when we were in that end and got humped by Killie. Not that I'm superstitious :P

Hope I get as near to my semi-final seat as possible - nothing to do with superstition, just a decent view in a decent place.

Glad we have that end - on five of the six times I've been to Hampden the team whose fans have been in that end have won - Rangers three times, us and Queen of the South once. Only exception was the League Cup semi-final in 2001 when we were in that end and got humped by Killie. Not that I'm superstitious :P

Hope I get as near to my semi-final seat as possible - nothing to do with superstition, just a decent view in a decent place.

I hope not because the last time at Hampden, our opposition were going how it was destiny that they would win, it kinda blew up in their faces... :whistle

Archived