Heart of Midlothian vs St Mirren

SEETHING

^^^Verge of tears^^^

Verge of tears? Why would I care about the St Mirren v Celtic game :lol:

It's so funny how easy the Hearts fans on here get wound up, Sally Lucas is absolutely seething.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Verge of tears? Why would I care about the St Mirren v Celtic game :lol:

It's so funny how easy the Hearts fans on here get wound up, Sally Lucas is absolutely seething.

I'm sure Zaliukas will be content with seeing the club he loves at a second final in less than a year.

Are these 2 teams combined capable of filing Hampden?

easily. All of the part time roasters will want a ticket for this one.

The same massive Hearts fans who thought they deserved a derby final ticket despite not going to matches for 5 years due to work commitments and other similar sob stories :rolleyes:

easily. All of the part time roasters will want a ticket for this one.

The same massive Hearts fans who thought they deserved a derby final ticket despite not going to matches for 5 years due to work commitments and other similar sob stories :rolleyes:

Yep. I wonder if they'll all be at the Dundee game on Wednesday night. dry.gif

Danny Wilson suspension list after he played in league cup final for Rangers

Don't know maybe he served it elsewhere.

People talking about this and looked it up .

When did he move to liverpool ?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Utter non-story started by some deluded fuds on Hibs.net.

In the bag.

I like this chat, keep it up.. :D

If we can beat Celtic we can beat you lot, it really is as simple as that, however I am more than happy for the Hearts fans (or team) to go into this game thinking it's already won.. ;)

It's worrying me.

He definitely played in Liverpool's first league cup game that season. I am hoping he served it in some sort of reserve/youth cup or when he went down south it converted to a straight suspension and was served.

If he was suspended it seems a bit unfair to punish Hearts as it was not published by the SFA and given Wilson has played multiple times in that cup down south then how were we to possibly know the SFA/English FA had screwed up the transfer.

Are these 2 teams combined capable of filing Hampden?

Easily. :lol:

We had 40,000 at the Scottish Cup final against Gretna in 2006 for starters. I suspect Hearts will get half the south stand, plus the entire west and north stands for this (~28,000), with St. Mirren getting half the south stand and the entire east stand (~18,000). That will leave about ~6,500 for corporate/hospitality.

Something like this:

2i9s0ew.gif

Archived