Nile Ranger

Sloop John B

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can agree with that statement. For most of his life Ranger probably has had people telling him how great he is. Obviously being rich and a footballer most people will say yes to him but he won't be used to people saying no and this will infuriate him and respond the way he did. That and the fact he is pond life who has been given several second chances. Here's what he's been arrested for

Armed Robbery (Guilty 11 weeks in a young offenders instittutes)

Assault (Not Guilty)

Drunk and Disorderly (Guilty, Six month discharge and a £135 fine)

Criminal Damage (case Dropped)

Rape (???)

It's quite a rap sheet by the age of 21.

tbh,for a young thug it isnt that much of a rap sheet,shameful though it is;ive seen guys younger than him with 30+ warrants(the legal authority to hold someone in jail whether on remand or convicted) to their name

he sounds like an utter w**k,though

Its not hard to see the sky sports special report on how he fucked it up for himself being on in a few years time.

Had the chance to at least set himself financially for a long time but he instead choose to be the wanna be gangster and will be utterly fucked soon. He will find it hard getting any job (who hires some fud with a tattoo on their face?) let alone be a professional football player.

He will find it hard getting any job (who hires some fud with a tattoo on their face?) let alone be a professional football player.

He could get a job in a shop, they will save money on his name badge.

He could get a job in a shop, they will save money on his name badge.

Not necessarily. Shops often have large quantities of badges anyway and just print the employees name on a bit of paper, cut it out and insert it into the badge. Also, it would likely be company policy to make him wear a badge anyway. Most of all, however, the cost of an individual badge is so minimal that I doubt that he would be headhunted for a minimum wage job just because they might save around 1 penny for a badge.

An utter holocaust of a post, I'd be embarrassed if I were you.

You've totally overlooked the part that its your forename on a work badge, yet his tattoo is his surname.

How embarrassed must YOU be.

Indeed, I was wrangled in the economic considerations and forgot to delve into the personal side.

• 3 weeks later...

http://www.swindontownfc.co.uk/news/article/chairmanonranger-996683.aspx

STFC Chairman Jed McCrory has confirmed that the Club have signed Nile Ranger on a one year contract with requisite caveats vis-a-vis his ongoing legal case.
“Having spent a few weeks in discussions with Nile explaining our vision and the values of the Club and what we would be looking from him, I feel that with rigorous support from the Club, Nile could prove a valuable asset to the squad,” he said.

“I am obviously aware of Nile’s personal matters, but I have always believed in giving people second chances. We will provide all the support he needs and it is up to Nile now to prove the star quality player he is – which we as a club believe he will. And of course, I am pleased that Nile has chosen to join Swindon despite having been offered commercially more attractive terms from other clubs.

• 4 months later...

The guy has been given countless chances by Swindon. Sadly, all to often, he refused to go to training, instead opting to go out in London. Even managed to have a prang in his Range Rover (With R4NGER as his number plate) on xmas day. After boxing day he once again opted to not go training. Swindon are now expected to termniate his contract on Thursday.

Was a decent player when he could be bothered at Swindon. However, lone striker role did not suit him as he is a lazy git. We kept hearing rumours of how quick he was, none of us ever saw this at Swindon. His court case in January. If cleared not sure if he will get another football league club. A lot of clubs, such as Swindon, will think they can change him, but doubt it will happen.

• 3 months later...

Archived