Nile Ranger

Sloop John B

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Newcastle fans hate him anyways after he told them to stay away as 'It's not as if they pay our wages' so if they were gonna boo just stay away. Utter c**t of a being.

You would think that young men, in peak physical condition, who get paid thousands of pounds a week wouldn't find it *too* difficult to find consensual partners, no? :huh:

The idea that rape is carried out primarily by those who can't find consensual partners is completely and utterly incorrect.

The idea that rape is carried out primarily by those who can't find consensual partners is completely and utterly incorrect.

I can agree with that statement. For most of his life Ranger probably has had people telling him how great he is. Obviously being rich and a footballer most people will say yes to him but he won't be used to people saying no and this will infuriate him and respond the way he did. That and the fact he is pond life who has been given several second chances. Here's what he's been arrested for

Armed Robbery (Guilty 11 weeks in a young offenders instittutes)

Assault (Not Guilty)

Drunk and Disorderly (Guilty, Six month discharge and a £135 fine)

Criminal Damage (case Dropped)

Rape (???)

It's quite a rap sheet by the age of 21.

To be fair I don't think he was found guilty of all of those. And he's still innocent until proven guilty with the rape charge.

Two of them he's been found guilty, one case was dropped and the other not guilty, I agree with you that he is still an innocent man until proven guilty. But he is obviously a nasty piece of work judging by other people's opinions of him.

To be fair I don't think he was found guilty of all of those. And he's still innocent until proven guilty with the rape charge.

He looks guilty, that's good enough for me

2840153329-soccer-npower-football-league-sheffield-wednesday-v-wycombe-wanderers-hillsborough.jpg

EDIT: also he can't punch

Archived