PS4 or Xbox

Ludo*1

387 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My PS4 isn't noisy at all. It is reasonably quiet, it makes a slightly more noise when a disc is first inserted, but settles down and you can barely hear it.

My PS4 is much better since I've gave it more room, played BF4 for a while and it was much quieter.

Maybe I was just lucky as mine is on a shelf by itself anyway.

• 3 weeks later...

Right both of these have been out for a while now. Without petty tear stained squabbling how are folk getting on with them? Was it worth the jump or is there not much difference are you using all the features stuff like that. Interested to know

pub car king, on 26 Mar 2014 - 16:09, said:

Right both of these have been out for a while now. Without petty tear stained squabbling how are folk getting on with them? Was it worth the jump or is there not much difference are you using all the features stuff like that. Interested to know

Missing my PS3 just now at the moment. There's simply not enough quality games out yet. That'll all change in the coming months, but it's certainly not worth it yet IMO.

Not worth it yet. Like others said, there just isn't enough released for it to warrant buying when you could realistically get it for a bit cheaper in future. To be honest, given this could probably have been the most important release of a generation of consoles there has ever been, the lineup for both sides has been pretty poor. Good releases on the horizon though, so should improve.

If you have the money burning a hole in your pocket, I would say it wouldn't be a waste of your time. I have enjoyed having my PS4, as other have pointed out the dearth of games is the only draw back just now. The step up in graphics from PS3 to PS4 is really superb, and the main thing is the little details that you notice. That a wee pebble moves whilst you stand next to it etc.

Missing my PS3 just now at the moment. There's simply not enough quality games out yet. That'll all change in the coming months, but it's certainly not worth it yet IMO.

Exactly this, I've not switched on my PS4 for about 3 weeks. Waiting for the big hitters to come out,

I'm loving my ps4, yes it could do with more games but that's always the case with a new console release. The games are coming and there are some good ones in there. Right now I'm really enjoying infamous second sons.

Here is a deal to get £30 off the PS4 from Tesco. You have until 6th April though.

http://www.techradar.com/news/world-of-tech/techradar-deals-ps4-for-319-believe-it-and-get-one-now-1238745

The first code works but the second code no longer works for me so it's only £20 off instead of £30 but every little helps...

Archived