PS4 or Xbox

Ludo*1

387 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm waiting at the moment. Lack of backwards compatability means I won't be able to play South Park : The Stick Of Truth on either next gen consoles. I'll decide after finishing that.

There's plenty to hang about for. I remember deliberately not getting a 360 until I had cleared a backlog of games, and probably enjoyed both the backlog and the 360 more, for avoiding all of the hype in the first instance.

Got a link? can only find ones that are being sold by individual sellers on amazon, which i don't trust at all.

It stated on the website when you looked it up. £385 stock with Amazon available 21st December. However when I looked now it is just external sellers. Must have only had a few of each bundle. As far as I am aware you can't pre order the bundle so it is a case of checking regularly. Apologies though, should have posted a link and you might have been able to get one.

One of the only games I have for it is FIFA so I may have some practice on you for a friendly in the future.

God of War: You stated that the sales were poor. At no point did you offer any explanation of what you constituted as poor in your initial post. As your definition of poor is not within the normal consensus.

It stated on the website when you looked it up.  £385 stock with Amazon available 21st December.  However when I looked now it is just external sellers.  Must have only had a few of each bundle.  As far as I am aware you can't pre order the bundle so it is a case of checking regularly.  Apologies though, should have posted a link and you might have been able to get one.  

One of the only games I have for it is FIFA so I may have some practice on you for a friendly in the future.

God of War:  You stated that the sales were poor.  At no point did you offer any explanation of what you constituted as poor in your initial post.  As your definition of poor is not within the normal consensus.

Sony stated the sales were poor, I merely posted that. They expected game boy like sales I assume.

Sony supporting cross platform play with PC - http://ps4daily.com/2013/07/playstation-4-supports-cross-platform-play-with-pc/

An interesting option for some games, but PC gamers would smoke console gamers on FPS.

Even I might get some kills....wait, you dont get counterstrike on console do you? Ah well.

Sony supporting cross platform play with PC - http://ps4daily.com/2013/07/playstation-4-supports-cross-platform-play-with-pc/

An interesting option for some games, but PC gamers would smoke console gamers on FPS.

Interesting indeed, but totally right in what you say. I was pretty damn good at BF2142 on PC when I had it, and using a keyboard and mouse for FPS is easily the best way. I play BF3 and I'm absolutely rotten. Even the best players on PS4 will probably struggle to match the average ones on PC. Is there any news of a keyboard/mouse combo for PS4? I'd be tempted to pick one up.

EDIT: I should really look before I post. Looks like you can use any bluetooth or cabled mouse and keyboard combo. Splendid, I'll pick one up to enjoy BF4 to its fullest.

Nope.  They may release a next gen one around the time of the PC one, but I wouldn't hold your breath waiting.  With them still supporting GTA Online pretty heavily, I imagine work on other versions has been slow.

When is the PC version due for release? I'm not that bothered as I have it for the 360 just now. But saying that it's the only game along with FIFA that interest me just now.

Managed to get a PS4 for my niece in time for xmas from Amazon. They must have got more in after i failed to get it yesterday. Says it will arrive xmas eve at latest, and i will be absolutely raging if it doesn't.

Managed to get a PS4 for my niece in time for xmas from Amazon. They must have got more in after i failed to get it yesterday. Says it will arrive xmas eve at latest, and i will be absolutely raging if it doesn't.

I wasn't too happy about ordering from Amazon initially, but have to say they were spot on with delivering mine. Initially told me it'd be after Christmas before I got it (ordered in September, then changed bundle in early October) but then ended up getting it about ten days after release. Pretty decent service, so I'd imagine if they'd said you'll get it, you will. Hope it all goes well.

Was it a bundle you got?

Archived