PS4 or Xbox

Ludo*1

387 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Here's a guy playing Knack if anyone's interested:

I had absolutely no interest in the game before watching this, but it actually looks like a neat little game for younger ones and manages to still be a challenge to older gamers.

ETA: It's like a mix between Rayman, Crash, Mario & Lego.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm skeptical to believe a source which has "j/k" in the headline. Doesn't exactly scream "journalistic integrity".

I'm tempted to step up and defend gamesradar as a very good news source and frequently has a number of interesting articles. However that piece screams conspiracy theorist to me. (Using a popular acronym in the title is no problem though unless you only read the 'proper' papers)

Anybody going mental about the fact the government can monitor their xboxlive chat or whatever would actually have me more worried, what is it theyre so worried about keeping secret? If I'm having a conversation with a mate I dont really care if some c**t in a short sleeve shirt and tie in an office down south can listen in on it, I'd probably be more concerned about the family hearing it in the next room.

I mean whats the worst they can do? Show you adverts for stuff that you might actually buy?! SPOOO-KEEEEE! :o

Remember the feeling you had when you first drove a car after years of riding a bike? Stepping up from a wii to an Xbox /PS4 will be like that.

Already have a 360 and punted my ps3 as I was bored by it. Got the wiiu as I was interested in the tech but feel badly let down by the lack of games and games that use the tech.

Im in the same boat, got an xbox 360 and play it regularly whilst i never really got into the ps3 so i sold it. However, i have a mixture of friends buying the different consoles so i wlll wait to see how the ps4 plays but chances are, i might just buy both of them in the next year

To be expected really, I've yet to see a console come out and not have initial problems. As long as they send out a replacement it's fair enough IMO. Similarly, I expect the Xbox One to have a few teething problems too. It's why people wait on buying a console as the first batch are usually pretty weak.

To be expected really, I've yet to see a console come out and not have initial problems. As long as they send out a replacement it's fair enough IMO. Similarly, I expect the Xbox One to have a few teething problems too. It's why people wait on buying a console as the first batch are usually pretty weak.

Exactly. I was stung when I bought the first Ps3 so I'm holding out until well into the new year.

Yeah my first PS3 died within an hour. Absolutely seething I was. But they had it sorted and a new one with me the very next day despite living in the Highlands (yes Amazon it can be done you shower...)

On the PS4 can you change your PSN name? I've been stuck with mine since 2008, and it's not something I'd like to keep.

Also do you get trophies on the PS4 and if you do, do they cross over with your account? If they don't, I'll make a new account but I'm chuffed with my three platinums on my current one and would rather not lose them 8)

The reviews all say it's good console, but there's no point in having either console when there's nothing to play on it. Tend to agree. Tbh I did want a PS4, but I was looking for a good excuse to switch to PC for a while now. I've been playing more and more on my pc this year than my console, there's not really any next gen games that I particularly care for, and with humble bundle, and the steam sales, I could be saving loads on software.

PS4 is still the best console choice, in terms of value for money.

This is why anyone who buys a new console on release is a fool.

I'm definitely a fool. I completely forgot about the problems with the Xbox 360 and PS3 at the start but it's paid for now.

Sony have always replaced broken consoles (a PS2 and an 60gb PS3) for free whenever I've had an issue in the past, hopefully they do the same with the PS4 if there are any problems.

Archived